Great for adrenal weakness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have adrenal fatigue. Just 10 mg. three times a week gives me so much more energy. I read to take DHEA for three weeks on and one week off. So I take it three times a week for three weeks then take a week off. I am a little fearful of the potential side effects. This low dosage is plenty.

High quality low-dose DHEA

Posted by PurplePegasus on Feb 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I now fare better on 10mg DHEA, I take as many as I need per day. I have adrenal failure and this is literally a life saver. Burns fat, builds muscle, unlike hydrocortisone (which catabolized my muscle in merely a month and left me with too many side effects)!

Adrenals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This has helped my Adrenal Glands recover from fatigue due to Chronic Lyme Disease. It's a very safe dose.

Country Life, BioChem, DHEA, 10 mg, 50 Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Nov 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

DHEA supercharges your mitochondria, giving your body a meaningful but manageable boost in energy. And because DHEA works as part of normal metabolic pathways, it does not cause energy surges and feelings of excessive nervousness you would get from artificial energizers. Two of the most exciting new areas of research into DHEA’s effects on the brain focus on both bolstering brain function and protecting the brain. Reviewer purchased this product locally.

keeps my 72 year old husband young.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Dr. recommended for hormone balance; Country Life has best price.

Sometimes you need just a little bit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This 10-mg size is great for people who just need a little nudge and 50, 25, or even 15 mg are just too much.

Doctor's orders.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A most necessary supplement for middle-age hormone deficiency. Doctor said I needed it and this is a good product.

Good company, good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Country Life DHEA has been helpful in restoring a better balance in my hormone levels.

Long time user

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this item for many years and have found it to be consistently effective and very economical.

Great help for my adrenals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It is good to be tested before taking this product to make sure you need it. I needed it, and it is making a great difference in how I feel.

1 2 3