great but not to everybody

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

DHEA is very good and this product has a good combination in the ingredients. If you are first starting to taking DHEA a very wise doctor told me to increase the doses slower. The ideal is start with 5 mg, increasing to 10..15 little by little. The best way to take it is with empty stomach fist thing in the morning at lead 30 minutes before breakfast. This formulate is dangerous to take together with 5-HTP, as it has B6 in the composition. If You are taking 5-Htp it's better to give at 8 hours between one and another. My doctor also recommended to give done week break any supplement every 3 weeks, so your liver can healthier and your body don't get so used to. My mom start with a dose of already 25 mg and had horrible side effects. I am taking DHEA for over a year and having good results. The DHEA can cause acne, hair loss , irritability and some other side effects. I like to start any supplement for 3 times per week and start to feel how it reacts in my body. Everyone is different and have different reaction in the body. I can just suggest you to research online for side effects of any supplement that you will put in your body before you take and watch if you have any, many times the doctors don't tell you the side effects and starts with high dosage.

It is effective.. but there can be sideeffects.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a potent supplement. It did make me feel better, until my hair started falling out and it stopped my periods. I guess it can become testosterone and other hormones that will reap havoc in some people. This is buyer beware.

dhea

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Puts more energy in my life, positive mental energy. DHEA didn't work for me, so I tried the complex for women, and within 3 days - I could tell the difference. I have been using this prodduct for over 6 years.

It helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped a lot my pre-menopause symptons and I can wholeheartedly recommend it also to other women at the same age as I am (50).

Wonderful addition to HRT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I went through menopause at 26 due to brain surgery. The doc put me on premarin and provera which I was on for 12 years. I finally found a doctor to put me on natural alternatives for HRT and I added this DHEA complex and love what it does for me. I love iherb.com because their prices are great. Try the product...great for hot flashes, etc

Good response

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good response when taken before bed along with 50mg 5-HTP and 100mg GABA

Excellent product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been using DHEA for years since I stopped taking HRT I have not had any symptoms.

Improved my sleep quality

Posted by jgreat on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This helped me with stress and sleep.

IMPORTANT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

When our bodies quit making enough necessary hormones it is important to provide them AND natural is always best! Great brand using the veggie caps that I prefer over tablets.

Helps balancing your hormones.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's a good product to get up your hormone balance again. If you have had cancer and have cleansed your body for white blood cells this product will help you increase the blood levels. In all forms of treatment it can be a lthough process.

1 2