Best brand for DMAE

Posted by Reviewer1292113 on Aug 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love Country Life brand and this DMAE really works--I feel focused, clear headed, improved mood, and more energy. I have to take them on an empty stomach though without anything for at least 30 minutes after or they don't work.

Country Life, BioChem, DMAE, 350 mg, 50 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1243295 on Dec 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is not only great for the brain but also helps those people who have insomnia. I heard a doctor say this and it really works for both these things.

DMAE Problems

Posted by Reviewer1654462 on Sep 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For whatever reason, regardless of the manufacturer, DMAE causes migraines when I take it. It's definitely a beneficial hormone/amino acid type product that is in all "brain food" products. I wish I could take it and give it a recommendation based on its effectiveness, but, as is the case with pregnenolone, one cap will inevitably cause a massive migraine. The most I can say is if you don't get migraines or know specific causes for getting them that don't include things you ingest, DMAE has valuable benefits and is worth taking either as a brain function enhancer or anti-aging supplement. If you are seeking help with either or both issues, this is worth trying.

alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptions

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I started taking DMAE almost two decades ago. It has become one of my favorites. It has a subtle, yet very real effect on brain power and mood. After a few days, I just feel a little sharper, a little more focused; my brain seems more organized. I believe that it has helped me sleep better at night too. I've run out in the past and noticed the difference! There is a build-up effect and it takes a week or two to start feeling the full benefits. Once you've used it for a month or two you won't want to be without it. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

country life dmae

Posted by thoroughbredmum on Aug 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This dmae works aswell as other brands as I have tried. Both myself and my son have adhd and this really helps with the motivation problems adhd brings that other people dont really understand. I live in the uk and love I herb because supplements are so much more expensive here.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1161581 on Dec 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Good strength especially if you are taking with synergistic supplements like Piracetam, etc. Nice that they add a bit of B vitamin too. Great price, and like all iHerb products, great quality.

DMAE

Posted by Reviewer1226661 on Mar 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product.

DMAE

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A decent quality product at a good price & the capsules are well-absorbed.

High potency.