Help

This is the best vitamin!

Posted by debsplace on Jul 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended these, I have been taking them for 6 months, I have lost 14 lbs and have made no other changes in my life style. There are now 3 other people I work with taking these. One girl quit smoking and she has lost 15lbs. I don't know why I lost weight taking these, maybe because of the energy I had, I honestly don't know. My fingernails grew better, my hair had more shine and I swear they made my "change of life" experience a lot easier. That was actually the reason the doctor gave them to me. I highly recommend these.

Country Life Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These were recommended by my doctor and I have been taking them for about 3 yrs now. These are the best vitamins I have ever taken and quite frankly I am not big on vitamins, I always felt that if you ate right you don't need them. I was going thru menopause when he recommened them and I noticed I lost weight (especially in my mid-section, felt better, had more energy and slept better while taking these. I can definately tell the difference if I stop taking them for a week or two.

Great Multivitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like these even better than the multi-vitamin supposedly formulated just for diabetics.

very complete

Posted by alloriginal on Oct 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a very complete formula at an economical price. I take one capsule with each meal and feel like I'm doing something good for myself.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

ok

Essential Life Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It gives a lot of energy during the day

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using these for a few weeks. They were recommended by my doctor. So far so good.

Good stuff ;)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My doctor sayd to me that it would be a smart idea If I would start taking Essential life caps. So started with it.. After a week of using them, I felt better, I could work with only 5 hours of sleep, I am feeling much better now!

We don't really like these capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We don't like these capsules to swallow, also the stomac is nog happy with them; but they're good quality and well balanced (so I will reorder them).

Good Daily Vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've used the Country Life Essential Life for several years. It's a good multivitamin and meets my needs. The capsule is a bit large, but other than that it's perfect.

1 2