Help

alloriginaleverythingworksnopresciptionsnecessary

Posted by alloriginal on May 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

for years my wife suffered from painful, irregular menstruation. This was a situation that was affecting both of us! Fortunately, a very cool (female) doctor turned us on to this little miracle. One capsule per day is all that it took to regulate and normalize her cycles. She has been taking one daily for two decades. Her journey through menopause was smooth and uneventful, and I credit Evening Primrose for that, too. Good product, good price. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Bye, bye PMS!

Posted by Chimes on Nov 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

HOLY CRAP this stuff works for PMS. I used to have to pop about 8 ibuprofen a day, or use muscle relaxers, and after trying this last month, I'm keeping this product in stock. I took this for a week before my period, and during my period. No cramps. This is a miracle as I have always struggled with horrible full-body cramps.

Balance your hormones with one dose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best, great for hot flashes and mood swings, works best with Vitex

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The Country Life Evening Primrose Oil is such a good value. As a premenopause woman, I use it for the dual purpose of lighter cycles and also healthy hair. This product has helped a lot in both areas

a must

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have always taken Evg Primrose oil and never suffered from hot flashes or any problems with monopause. I still take it as it is good for all sorts of things including mood elevator.

great for cramps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

as a stay at home mom i can afford to take advil or other pain meds. feel drowsy and lie down. however, for those that goes through mood changes, cramps and don't want the drowsy feeling, take these aT the first sign of cramps (2-3wks b4) these will help you ALOT!!!!

country life is a good brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I need to get a higher mg for my hair, researched and I need at least 1300mg of evening primrose, so this was too low for my needs.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this product to relieve my PMS symptoms and it really works!

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taking GLA's as part of weight loss program and it has helped. I get tired of swallowing 8 pills, but they are a good size and side down the hatch very well. No aftertaste.

🌹

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice quality and I like it the supplement is one a day. I was sick of those bottles that state take 3 times daily.

1 2 3