GenaSlim

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2006 | Verified Purchase

When I started taking this product I was very surprise. I never got hungery. I eat out of stress. It just stoped. I no longer wanted to eat. I had to make myself eat. This Is A Great Product. Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The best diet product I have tried, and also good for your health! Has stabilized my blood sugar level, and controlled sugar craving. Increase energy without the caffeine jitters.

Cravings

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I read about GenaSlim in a womens magazine recently. I have a lot of work relatd stress and many deadlines to meet. When I'm under stress I crave carbos and want to eat anything in sight. I was getting desperate and decided to order GenaSlim. I am so glad that I ordered it because taking it has made a BIG difference for me. I no long am craving sweets the way I use to, and now am able to make more nutrious choices.

Working!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Working fine for suppressing appetite in complex with another supplements. Helped me to lost 8 lb in 2 weeks.

It Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product really does curb my appetite and takes the edge off during the hours when I am hungry before dinner! I will continue to use it!

Disappointing...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Hmm.... very good reviews convinced us to try it however no noticeable results as yet.. Just finished the first of two bottles ordered and no change despite using even up to 4 times the dosage ( out of desperation to get it to work ). At this stage extremely disappointed.

GenaSlim Slimaluma

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I took this product for 3 days and experienced dizziness, nausea. I had to go home from work early because I felt so bad. It did nothing for curbing my appetite. Won't buy it again

Made me feel bad.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product made me feel bad, and didn't help curb my appetite as well as I hoped it would. I have hypothyroidism, and recently read that people with hypothyroidism should avoid products with any type of green, or white tea extracts in them. I suppose that is why I had this reaction to it. Someone else may fare well with this, but if you have a thyroid condition, I wouldn't recommend it.

This product works!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product in the hope of losing a few kilos before my friends wedding which I'm bridesmaid in 2 months. Plus, I have been struggling to shift the weight since I regularly go the gym and perhaps eat more to compensate for the amount of exercise I do. I have been using this product for 1 week and have definately noticed my appetite has decreased considerably and I am only eating 3 meals per day without snacking in between. I'm making sure my portions are smaller and controlled and I actually don't feel hungry or feel the need to come home and want to snack before dinner. I think this product really works and feel I have lost a little weight in the week I have used it. Also combined with exercise and a balanced diet. I only wish they had larger packet size than 30 caps. It definately works and would buy again.

GenaSlim

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Read about this product for its possible benefit to help cellulite. Bought it, used it for 30 days. No change in cellulite(too soon) but it certainly decreases appetite without any side effects. Will definitly continue to use this product