Quite nice

Posted by Reviewer1602926 on Apr 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

By no means is this a powerful stimulant, nor does it last all day as some claim. However, it does provide a stronger and better feeling boost than the many other adaptogen formulas I have tried. I think two tabs a day (breakfast/early afternoon) would be more appropiate for most. Great price too! All these positives most likely mean it will soon be discontinued and I will no longer be able to get it. Love it when that happens!

Mental Clarity

Posted by Reviewer3017557 on Jan 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Surprisingly good.... Very impressed. I've felt great mentally. I'd order again. Increased libido, and mentally clear even though I smoke a hell of a lot of weed.

very good

Posted by Reviewer3276938 on Aug 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for > 4 months it gives me great energy without the jittery or anxious feeling.I have ordered 4 more bottles...

Ginseng

Posted by Reviewer1933022 on Jan 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

doesn't affect me adversely like other ginseng products, gives me energy boost

Country Life Ginseng

Posted by Reviewer2735952 on Jan 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good product. Clarity of mind returns

Helps Husband's Meniere's Disease

Posted by Reviewer2262346 on Oct 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been taking Ginseng Complex along with Extra Strength Ginkgo and has had far less tinnitus and not a single attack of dizziness since commencement only a month ago. Brilliant.

Ginseng Supreme Complex Caps

Posted by Reviewer3331292 on Oct 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a product that will need to be taken over time to receive the benefits.

VERY GOOD GINSENG PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1620993 on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good formulation and is quite effective. My problem is that I am sensitive to Ginseng and I found that I could not use this formula because it is too strong for me. I would recommend it to most people who are not so sensitive to energy products as I am. It will work very well and you will know that the product is working.

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer3022261 on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take this complex more for mental clarity than anything else, and I can feel the difference when I don't take it. It doesn't give me any energy boost though.

Not good for urine canals

Posted by Reviewer2790211 on Feb 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If you have a sensitive urine system like me, this is not good. When I took one at the first day, I felt the usual pain (like I drink cola, sparkling soda). I do not recommend this product for the people who have urine problems.

1 2 3