It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My wife has ankylosing spondylitis. She's been managing her condition for years with a gluten-free diet. Recently I discovered these tablets for myself and tried them, and the aches in my joints went away. And when my wife dared to try them as directed with some gluten, she had no symptoms! She's been using this product for about 4 weeks now with absolutely no problem. She even had two cheeseburgers and an apple pie from McD's and no flare up. Even though she is still feeling cautious, and prefers gluten-free after all these years, it's nice to have these for the occasional accidental gluten ingestion and/or indulgence.

For Gluten-Free Eaters

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband is gluten intolerant, but cross contamination, especially in restaurants, is a reality. This enzyme, taken with meals, really makes a difference with minimal exposure to gluten. I don't recommend eating pizza, but the added protection this gives to Celiacs is a great relief. Used regularly, it makes all the difference. Highly recommended!

Ahhh....Pizza!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have gluten AND corn allergies/intolerances. Talk about a blah diet!!! This product allows me to have gluten containing products once in awhile and i am not keeling over in pain the next day. This product has given me some food sanity back!!! I also have started taking BioAllers Grain and Wheat (for grain allergies) in combination with this product which seems to be helping with the corn intolerance. Im finally able to have a slice of pizza or a brownie once in awhile!!

Great for Hidden Gluten in Foods

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I keep this in my purse for times when I eat at restaurants and there maybe hidden gluten in foods. I don't have any allergic reactions when I take Gluten-Zyme. Just two capsules (very small easy to swallow) before a meal. It's so nice not to have to worry about a trace amount of gluten that may affect you adversely. Also, great price here at iherb. Paid 3x as much at local store. Fast shipping and great service!

Mum takes it, says it helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My mum has celiac and she said she thinks this is helping reduce symptoms (bloating, sickness etc)

No noticable effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have severe reactions to gluten. I have been taking this product to give some relief. The only contact I ever get from gluten is from what others eat via heating or microwaving. This didn't help at all.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I notice that I have less trouble with bloating, nausea when I take this with gluten products.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've only been taking the recommended dosage of 2 capsules per day....I may have to start taking it with every meal until I can clear out the gluten in my life....which is very hard to do.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Worked great for the occasional gluten intake, not for everyday use for me.

Gluten-Zyme

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Since my wife has a Gluten allergy, she is trying these veggie caps out. Based on her reactions and response to them, they are a great product!

1 2 3