J. Gist

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Been using this product for about 6 yrs. It helps control my diabetes.

Glycemic Factors

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Keeps blood sugar normal in healthy people. Great mix of proven vitamin/minerals/extracts. Similar ingredients to other products designed for the same purpose, but in my experience this is the most cost effective and beneficial product in this category.

Country Life, BioChem, Glycemic Factors, 100 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've found this high quality product assists me in keeping blood glucose levels within normal limits. Iherb provides this at a great price with fast service and delivery.

Country Life/BioChem Glycemic Factors

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a must have for anyone with hypoglycemia. It works wonders in helping your body deal with the extra insulin that your pancreas produces.

Great for High Blood Sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Anytime I eat something that turns into sugar, I take some of this and it works great!

just be aware of chromium

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

As Ken Cook pointed out in his testimony, the federal National Toxicology Program states that hexavalent chromium in drinking water shows "clear evidence of carcinogenic activity" in laboratory animals, and increases the risk of gastrointestinal tumors.

From CT

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product for my Type 1 diabetes control. I take 8 to 14 a day along with other diabetic herbs to control my Type 1 diabetes.

blood sugar balance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I find these tablets very good value, a combination of ingrediants which help prevent type2 diabetes. I feel they help my hunger pangs.

Country Life, BioChem, Glycemic Factors

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good

My A1C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

went down 1 point after only using this for one month. I took 2 pills at bedtime.

1 2 3 4