great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product has been great in strengthing veins and building immune system. I have not had a cold since I been on this for 1 1/2 years. My allergies have decreased, and rarely take anything for them.

.excellent service and product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

hi this product grape extract & pine bark is just awsome been using it for a few years now because have a bad hip need hip replacement it take the pain out barely any pain since using this product & help my wife too with her knee pain she has no pain with that and my kids use it too very fantastic product and buying from IHERB help me get tis product at a better price and great delivry very happy with IHERB

Heals injuries

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take it for tissue repair whenever i've pulled or strained a muscle. Works fast, only one a day.

Good Combo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I looked hard for this combination of grapeseed and pine bark extracts. Double whammy.

Energizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After just a very few days on this product, I'd say less than seven days, I woke up one morning feeling quite energized. Since that time, about two weeks later, my raise in energy has maintained itself. Thus far, this is the only noticeable benefit, but I am truly grateful for the improved energy. I would recommend this product to others and I would purchase the Grapeseed Complete with Pine Bark again. It is certainly less expensive than pycnogenol but just as effective. The price for this product at Iherb is certainly incomparable.

Relieves pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My wife has used this product instead of a much more expensive similar product from another company. When we run out of this, she has aches and pain that go away when she resumes.

Really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered from bruises all my life. Any small bump and I would have a huge welt and painful bruising, not anymore. After taking this product for three weeks I had a mishap and experienced a slight bruise and no pain. I take it daily and highly recommend it.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Product is just as described and is helping with my wife's blood circulation.

pine & grapes in one!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like grapeseed because it's generally cheaper and I've read studies that it actually is stronger than the pine bark, however it just feels right to have them both in one supplement. I don't know if one is better yet that the other but I take it every day for venous support and it works.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work well, I am taking this because I have weak capillaries that burst with little or no pressure. I had the pain symptoms of a bleed this week however I am happy to say that my blood vessel did not burst. capsules are nice and small.

1 2 3