all original, everything works, no prescriptions necessary

Posted by alloriginal on Sep 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Used every day for years. I believe it's been beneficial in a variety of ways: lowered blood pressure, improved resistance to disease, better circulation. I use it as an antioxidant, and as such it's quite powerful, increasing the amount of time in the sun before burning, reducing bruising after injury, lessening the effects of second-hand smoke (a few hours at a party doesn't leave me coughing the next morning). Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i choose this product becouse the produt didnot contain gmo ingredient and other bad chimical .for my health is very importent

Very Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is excellent product! It helped me with lot of things: brain fog, eye health, energy level and my skin is a lot more younger. I am sure it has helped also with blood pressure and blood sugar as well.

good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good!

Immune system

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is very helpful for your immune system and also berneficial for the heart. So I take it for all the good benefits.

iHerb review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am so glad that I ordered my Country Life Grape seed extract from iHerb. It was very easy to place my order, the price was the best ever and I received my order very fast and in very good condition. I am planing to order this product again from them when I run out. I rate this order a five if that is the highest rating. CM

Diabetes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This has been recommended for diabetics...

Top notch product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great product, terrific price on iherb!

High Quality Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great price for grape seed.