Help

Cheap, but good!

Posted by odereviews on Aug 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used the 90 softgel version previosly, and this offers much better price & quality ratio. For 21 dollars this is a bargain! This stuff really works. I take one CLA capsule before every meal (2-3 softgels per day), and I exercise 2-3 times a week, and trying keep a healthy diet (I’ve been doing this before I started taking CLA). From what I have read, for some people CLA works like magic, and for some people it doesn’t help at all. I’m glad this has worked with my case. :)

Diietary supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for keeping my weight and not putting on fat !

Best value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

When ever I order supplements, I always do my calculations to see which brand gives the most active ingredient per $ spent, and this is it (at least in Oct prices). Does it work? Who knows. Unlike the 7-keto, there's no noticeable body feeling, and I certainly haven't lost any fat. Mind you, I only take 1 pill per day, which is lower than the suggested dose for fat loss. The product does fell like a quality brand, and the pills are nice and easy to swallow.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

소프트젤이라 그런가 자들끼리 다 엉겨붙어왔어요 ㅜㅜ 글구 병진짜무거워여... 짱므거움..........글구 큰알약 못드시는분들은 못드싱듯.... 효과는 꾸준히 먹어보려합니다~

good cla

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Weight wont drop but it tight yours body. Works with green tea capsules .

nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

nice!

Worth it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Helped me to manage my weight more efficiently and for sure is value for money product!

Tonalin CLA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good product with a good price. But the expire date of the 2nd bottle I purchase was May 2014 but not July 2014.

Too many noise around this useless product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just eat clean and train durty