Help

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started using it to help with weight loss. So far so good. I have lost 3 lbs, but have not followed the recommended dosage. Upon my research, I found that to get the right amount in the system especially for weight loss I would need to take 5 capsules daily. I have been doing that and have not experienced any side effects.

This does work…however…

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I started taking CLA and finish one bottle. I followed the recommended dosage of 1 capsule per day in the morning. It was really amazing, I combined it with exercise and noticed that my cellulite was gone after 2 weeks. However, after I was so busy with work and I didn't exercise. I noticed it was not so effective and that I have gained back all the weigh plus the cellulite. I am afraid that I have to keep taking it to keep it off.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend CLA! It works and isn't harsh or anything like that! Noticed results in about 2 weeks.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I are definitely leaner....cannot say if it is this brand of CLA or another, however, we believe it works.

Great for Abdominal Fat Loss

Posted by keys2realhealth on Apr 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is the best value I have found in CLA products. CLA really does produce abdominal fat loss over time.

Too soon to tell...

Posted by MikeMember on Sep 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Too soon to tell...

burn fat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this upon recommedation of a health food store owner much lower price at I herb

Excellent quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with my purchase! Prices are fantastic and the quality of the product is very good! Have been using CLA for some time and find this product fits/supplies my needs

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

CLA ,Country Life can make my body look good.

1 2