This product really WORKS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I tried this based on reviews and reports, and was a bit skeptical. But after about 2 weeks, the changes in my body were too obvious to ignore. Now, with a regular, moderate exercise program, the result is more muscle mass, and my cellulite (YES!) has all but vanished. Just a trace remains! I'd worked many programs and used products to get rid of the last bit of the cellulite, but nothing delivered. THIS delivered the promise!!! It WORKS!!!

Best fat burner I have found

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2006 | Verified Purchase

If you are looking for something natural to help you loose fat, this product is the best on the market that I have found. I had already modified my diet and added extra workouts but still did not see the results I wanted. I added CLA and have been very happy with the results. My husband started taking CLA without the extra diet and exercise and he has lost lots of inches. It is truly an amazing product that I would and have recommend to my family and friends.

Yes, It does work!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this product from a suggestion in a book for Hypothyroidism. I have lost several inches right where I needed it. I am now in my "skinny jeans".

Love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing product. If you want to lose fat and gain muscle, this is the perfect product. I've seen other reviews that say that you MUST exercise for this to work. That is NOT true. But you do have to take 1 pill with each meal. It does work best if you include exercise, but I experienced GREAT results with no exercise and unfortunately I was not eating healthy either. I'm now back on track though. This is a great quality product. You won't be disappointed. It does take at least 3 weeks before you see results though.

CLA-Very Pleased with this item

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking CLA for a couple of months now. Within a week I noticed a decrease in waist. I have lost five inches so far and have noticed a loss of fat all over my body. I can say that I'm very pleased with particular product and will continue using. I do not care for the overkill on the packaging however, the product is taped up so tight , it takes alot of patience to cut all the tape off.

Bye, bye cellulite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I didn't think there was ANYTHING that could make cellulite go away, but CLA proved me wrong. It has drastically shrunk (though it did take about 6 months to notice a change). I can proudly wear shorts again!!!!!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for two and a half weeks now, and I have seen great results. I take one with breakfast and with dinner, along with Raspberry Ketones. i have lost 5 lbs so far. Yay! I must say that I watch what I eat and exercise three times per week. I had my last 12 lbs. to lose and no amount of dieting was moving it. Thanks to CLA it's going!

tighten up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

after just a week my creases on my torso started to disappear.

Amazing stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

In just a short time, I have experienced significant loss of inches. I am taking it in conjunction with 7Keto. Have already reordered. iHerb, please keep stocking this excellent product!

Destroy that fat!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love fatty foods, and this can help metabolize and excrete so I can enjoy occasional indulgences.