Help

Cheap Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This used to be pharmaceutical grade. Now it just says high quality. I did'nt like it as well as Jarrow. The inner seal was open when I got this product. I don't think there manufacturing standards are very high. Cheap doesn't mean better deal.

A reliable source of high grade glutamine.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After trying a few different brands, it becomes very clear what constitutes good, or bad glutamine. The fine texture, and taste get distorted quickly with the presence of fillers, or poor quality. Country Life have an uncompromising product here. It would be worth your while to google Ajipure amino acids, the gold standard in amino acid production.

Good price for a very good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Its unflavored, what is good in order to not change the flavor of your shake. If added to a shake it mix well - better than another labels. Anyway, i prefer to eat it direct in a teaspoon and drink some water seconds after. The effects are good: it help a lot to recover after workouts.

Stomach Saver

Posted by HelloItsMe on May 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to help heal an ulcerated stomach (result of oral painkillers following an unrelated surgery). First healed my stomach w/ mastic gum, pepzinGI, & DGL. Then purchased this to continue the healing process. Works great--I take about 6 grams a day in cranberry juice (on an empty stomach). Is helping my stomach & has the added effect of improving my mood & energy. Have since learned this is a good post-exercise supplement & that it helps raise GABA levels in the brain. Has also been shown to help reduce carb cravings and is said in research to help alcoholics overcome their addiction (google it). Highly recommended!

A winner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Mixes great, smooth, pleasant taste. Good source of protein. Seems to be good for leaky gut syndrome, at least I seem to feel some improvement. Also helped soothe my bladder problems. Really great!

Best price

Posted by jacked on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, easily one of my favorites that I will be using time and time again. Contains 5 grams of pure L-Glutamine per serving. The recommend to mix one rounded teaspoon with 8oz of water or favorite beverage. Simple, and effective. Price: 10/10. simply 100 servings for 21$ Even if you had it everyday it would last you 3 months. Effectiveness: 10/10. Just great! I sometimes have this twice a day, but always about an hour before bedtime w/ Soy Milk. Does exactly what it's supposed to, reduces my soreness the next day. Which leaves me feeling confident that I can always go hard in the gym knowing I'll be okay the coming days. I easily noticed the difference when I first purchased the product and started using it vs. just my after workout shake, which only had 2 grams of Glutamine. Overall: 10/10. Simple, effective product. Doesn't get more bare bones than that. Great price, plenty of servings, from a great company, this is the only product I'll use when all I'm looking for is just Glutamine.

Best buy.

Posted by VictorRM on Apr 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Besides being the best cost per gram, glutamine is essential to keep a high protein sinthesys level in your body, definately recomended for anyone wishing to add extra muscle quickly, or someone who wishes to minimize muscle loss while on cutting!!

Good product

Posted by renanspinelli on Apr 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good product, good size, something i wont stop using, good to increase the recovery after intense workouts.

Miracle AA for chemo related neuropathy

Posted by Kelligirl on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Glutamine combats certain chemo related side effects such as mouth sores and stomach upset. However, it is invaluable, a miracle AA and the only thing that combats neuropathy. If I don’t take it my hand goes numb again. I wouldn't be without it. Take 5 grams twice a day on an empty stomach.

EFFECTIVE & CHEAP

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I just finished a 500 gr container, I do not have anymore after exercise pain & fatique.I believe it helps recovery & muscle build.Price is best and so is delivery to EUROPE.