Energy & Weight Loss

Posted by Reviewer1966615 on Jul 10, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product with a good taste. I bought it for weight loss and have lost 5 lbs in one week with just changing my diet (Vegan)and no excercise. You need 2000 mg a day to lose weight. It works, I just bought 5 more.

Best tasting L-Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer1499842 on Mar 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take this before workouts. I have noticed that I start to sweat faster when I'm taking this product, so I believe it increases my energy and metabolism. And it tastes so good that I look forward to it. It could stand to be less-sweet, but it's still really tasty.

Iron Tek

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Jun 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it has so much sugar and the directions say take it on empty stomach - thats a bad idea so I threw it out

Great taste

Posted by Turboshopper on Jul 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Fast absorbing and great taste!

liquid carnitine

Posted by Reviewer1671995 on Apr 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

my vet recommened we use this for our aging dog with heart problems. It has helped alot. We ran out for a week and really noticed the dfference. We will not run out again.

L-carnitine Iron Tek

Posted by anixtasis on Jul 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Cool staff, nice flavor.

Tastes Great!

Posted by Reviewer1688004 on Jun 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can't see any fat reducing results, but it has a good amount per dose. I keep taking it because it's liquid and since I have malabsorbtion problems, I figure liquid form gives me the best chance to get it into my system. I dilute in water mixed with glutamine and ribose powders so it helps the flavor and makes swallowing all my solid supplements a lot more pleasant.

b strange

Posted by Reviewer2930255 on Feb 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this product is ok. it does not give me the energy the other reviews talked about. i will probably try another l carnitine

Won't buy again

Posted by Reviewer1449487 on May 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Wanted to try a liquid, but this one has additional ingredients in it which aren't healthy for you. Sodium benzoate, purified water is usually acidic and not sure about potassium sorbate.