Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Starting taking this in January of 2007 and have not gotten sick in 6 months. Bought this product for muscle growth and got an extra benefit!

Haven't seen the benefits yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These amino acids combined are suppose to be good for weight loss and increase muscle mass and Im almost done with the first bottle and I haven't noticed anything so I ordered another bottle to make sure Im not giving up to soon. On the better side of this, is the fact that these amino acids have several other health benefits such as produces new liver cells, helps the liver to regenerate and detoxify, release growth hormones, and boost the immune system to help retard the growth of tumors and some cancers. It seems worth every second chance but I'll let you know if it works any better for me.

L-Arginine / L Ornithine,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I need these, along with L Lysine, to control mouth ulcers. I take on an empty stomach along with 200 mg Niacin in the a.m. They work well, and when I go for a period of time without them, this blend heals quickly.

Country Life

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

good product. Will continue purchasing!!

Not Happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can't say whether I like the product or not because I havn't received it yet. Our street is under construction and they would not deliver. I called and left the delivery service another address (which was a run around)and still did not receive the product. I called again and they told me they would check as to why it wasn't delivered and still have not heard anything. I would definitely suggest you use UPS for your delivery service and I would appreciate either getting my money back or receiving my product because otherwise will definitely not be ordering from iHerb in the future.

Very nice :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very nice :)

Delivery Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The service was amazing! You always have what I want. Thank you.

Country Life L-Arginine/L Ornithine

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a helpful product. Seems it improves energy level when taken before exercise.