Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have used this particular brand of L-Lysine for years as it is so effective at preventing painful canker sores on my lips when out in the sun too long or during times of stress. It includes the B vitamin required for proper absorption, which is great so I don't have to buy a supplement just for that reason. I used to get the sores a couple of times a year - now it is maybe 1x every 5 years. I take just 1 pill per day.

Great for herpes virus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This l-lysine helped me to get over the shingles. It worked better than any homeopathics I tried. I had them for over a year, and I took this daily and was over them within a month.

Does not seem to make a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried this for genital herpes for almost a year. Took 1-2 tablets every day(i'm a petite woman) and doubled/tripled the dose when i could feel an outbreak coming and during the outbreak. But it didn't seem to make any difference. Stopped using it, and I have not had an outbreak in a while(of course I guess this is just a coincidence) Maybe it only works for Mouth Herpes...

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product and a great value. Good for the heart if taken with vitamin C.

A shame of the added b6

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Can't buy this anymore, because there's added b6. B6 is already in my daily multi-vitamin supplement and it's easy to get too much b6 in your system. And too much B6 can be harmful. Really a shame, because the L-Lysine is really good!

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product, easy to take.

Great dietary supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product & value for money

Better than Whole Foods brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I ran out and bought some lysine at Whole Foods but my symptoms returned so I am back to Country Life to stay. This big bottle saves money, too.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

One a day is all you really need

great