An excellent food supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using it for nearly ten years. It is very effective and is absorbed easily by human body. Normally half a tablet is enough at a time. I would recommend it strongly.

Country Life L-Methionine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wife is taking as part of Dr.Atkins' therapy for fibroids. Might take 6-12 mos to work.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

use in combination with cranberry to lower urine pH

And a lot B6 vitamine

Posted by potiholic on Nov 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not only methionine, also a great amount of B6 vitamin, that makes this pills suitables for look a stronger hair, anemia, anxiety an asthenia. I bought yhem fos strengthen my hair bacause it's weak for anemia causeb by almost ine year with uterine myoma, waiting for surgery. But i also took very high vitamine B6 doses sometimes, as doctor tells, for pain, neuralgia and/or anxiety. I know i can and sometimes i must take so high vitamine B6 dosis. These pills are easy to digested, without stomachage. Not all high B pills are soft for stomach. I'm taking iron and more pills that doctors order to me, so i was afraid of my stomach wih a new pill, not for B6 than i take some days a month, instead for methionine. I'll keep losing hair till my surgery, but i'm trying the new hair was stong and bright. When you suffer from anemia it takes some month since your blood is ok to see hair look beautuful again :(. I'm trying avoid those months and starting when such great hemorrhages stop. I'll edit this review in six month ( i must waith three month more for the surgery, OMG ). I'll need two more shoppings. ADVICE: Don't take these pills before going to bed because of B6 vitamine, which can make difficult to fall asleep. Better in the morning or with lunch.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase