This product works !!

Posted by Reviewer2790657 on Jan 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have had thyroid problems for quite a few years, and my hair was thinning. This product changed all that. thank you

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2203693 on Jun 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for motivation and energy as described in "The Mood Cure" One should do research to use properly and with complete safety. It raises brain catecholamines feels like a miracle for some of us.

energy

Posted by Reviewer1140223 on Apr 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My doctor suggested I try this mid-afternoon to help with a massive energy drop I'd been experiencing. Really works.

Love this - great product to boost mental and physical energy!

Posted by Reviewer2202067 on Nov 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is now a staple in my daily vitamin packet! It has noticeably improved my energy and mental state, and diminished my cravings for carbs and sweets.

Tyrosine

Posted by Reviewer2597080 on May 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is great if you suffer from cold hands and feet or just plain being cold. Combine it with Inosol Iodine and your body can manufacture thyroid hormones (will help with feeling warmer. Great pricing and service from Iherb.

highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer1982256 on Nov 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seem to be working very well, I'm noticing differences already after a couple weeks of use. I bought these mainly to support my brain functioning since I have ad/hd and L-tyrosine is supposed to boost dopamine production in the brain. Reasonable price for a quality product. Also nice to have these as a vegan product. Will be ordering more after these run out.

very good product

Posted by RhondiLynne on Jun 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

L- Tyrosine helps with depression, and ive taken it for years. I have used country life before, and it is a very good product.

Country Life L-Tyrosine

Posted by Reviewer3137755 on Apr 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had read where this will help me tan, but as I researched it, I found it also supports the thyroid and as I have trouble with a low thyroid, it was a double bonus. I have had more energy since taking this product. I haven't burned yet, since starting tanning which is unusual. I will definately continue taking this product. Brenda

May cause anger

Posted by Reviewer1358691 on Apr 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have had a complete hysterectomy and thyroidectomy and was looking for a little more energy and mental balance. This was not the answer for me! Made me more tired and extremely irritable and angry. Beware!

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1598409 on May 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps me feel calmer and more balanced. I take this with ashgawanda and it works great to eliminate performance anxiety.

1 2 3 4