Tried and True

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used Liga-Tend for years. As a legal admin I worked long hours typing, and had carpal tunnel syndrome. Several colleagues had surgery but continued to suffer. Not me. An herbal shop manager recommended Liga-Tend and together with moist heat I soon had my problem under control. Later as a massage therapist I often relayed this experience to my clients and they also found relief. Today, I use Liga-Tend to help with ageing knees and lower back pain. I combine it with moist heat, hyaluronic acid, and turmeric. The best relief that money can buy! I like it. I love it. I want some more of it!

A TRUE FAN OF LIGA-TEND

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've got a weakness in my ankle ligaments & lower leg tendons. This supplement was recommended to me so I've been using it religiously! I've not had any serious problems with the ligaments or tendons as in the past since I started using Liga-Tend.

Jaime

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I used to have a pain on my anckles, thanks to Liga-Tend no more pain and I only nead to take 2oo tablets. Excellent product.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for a number of years. Keep the product refrigerated after it's opened. It has helped me with my various aches and pains when I've overexercised.

Great Help

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Liga-Tend has helped my knee pain. It is wonderful!

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I’m taking this supplement because I am now getting prolotherapy for my lower/mid back. I had surgery back in 1984 as a child for scoliosis having a lot of my spine fused and a Harrington rod placed along my spine. So many years later I’ve developed spinal stenosis, degenerative discs in my moving vertebrae in my lumbar area in addition to flatback syndrome (although my posture is erect). Instead of revision surgery, I’ve opted for more natural treatments which have included prolotherapy and this supplement. I also do other things besides that, but I hope this supplement can be helpful, although I haven’t seen any real improvements yet. I plan to also add another supplement to this for my inflammation and pain (Now Foods, Boswellin). I will continue to take this supplement and hope for the best.

country life biochem liga-tend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this product has helped heal a foot injury.

perfect stuff apparently.