I love this multi!

Posted by Reviewer1742715 on Jan 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is my first liquid multi-vitamin. I read liquids are more bio-available...The last multi i was taking was a tablet and caused nausea, but this one is fantastic! I've noticed an increase in energy...and nail growth...similar to that of ACV (apple cider vinegar). I've been taking it for three weeks now and feel I need less sleep these past couple weeks. I take a shot of it right before i hit the gym, and i feel terrific, like i can workout forever! It tastes great and is totally affordable. I truly recommend it to everyone!

For the Pill Challenged

Posted by Reviewer2778415 on Mar 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been searching for a complete liquid Multi that can be termed "delicious." This is it! Country Life's complex has a true mango flavor, and contains all the vitamins necessary to maintain total balance.

Best tasting liquid multivitamin I have ever tried

Posted by Reviewer3174692 on Mar 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my 12 yr old, and she no longer complains or runs when I tell her she needs to take her vitamins. I also take them. You can taste a hint of iron in them but otherwise they're great! I wish they had iron-free but I guess you can't have everything. I take two capfuls and she just needs to take one.

Yummy for kids!

Posted by Reviewer1410841 on Jul 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great for finicky kids. I give my son 1/2 the usual dosage in the morning and he loves it. No more chewable vitamins that he does not like or larger than life capsules that he can't swallow.

tastes pretty good and absorbs well

Posted by Reviewer1486725 on Oct 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I mix this into my morning smoothie and it adds enough sweetness to the entire drink.

Mango--yum!

Posted by SittaStaf on Sep 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The only negative about this liquid multivitamin is its initial aroma. If you can get past its typical vitamin odor and thick texture, the strong mango flavor will delight you. It is not at all medicinal but more like a surprising fruit juice. If your kids like mango you will need to hide this bottle in the back of the refrigerator or else they are likely to overdose on it, it's that tasty. I also like the fact that it is a liquid and gets into my system more quickly & completely than a pill.

Tastes Great

Posted by Reviewer2069391 on Sep 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I believe this absorbs much better than a regular coated vitamin pill or capsule. It is food based and also includes aloe vera juice, which assists my digestive tract immensely. I tried the Peter Gilliam liquid multi and didn't like the taste at all, so I'm sticking w/ this one.

overwhelming strong taste

Posted by Reviewer3187008 on Jun 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

iherb describes this item "delicious", well, not to me and my mom. we think this has overwhelming bad during & after taste.

Liquid Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer3031186 on Nov 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is the first liquid vitamin that I do not have to keep in the refrigerator 100 percent of the time and tastes great for a vitamin. Wish they came in smaller bottles, as the bottles are hard to handle and spout leaks when shaken

Good Service

Posted by Reviewer3025365 on Oct 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Easy ordering and quick delivery.