Help

I love this multi!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is my first liquid multi-vitamin. I read liquids are more bio-available...The last multi i was taking was a tablet and caused nausea, but this one is fantastic! I've noticed an increase in energy...and nail growth...similar to that of ACV (apple cider vinegar). I've been taking it for three weeks now and feel I need less sleep these past couple weeks. I take a shot of it right before i hit the gym, and i feel terrific, like i can workout forever! It tastes great and is totally affordable. I truly recommend it to everyone!

For the Pill Challenged

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been searching for a complete liquid Multi that can be termed "delicious." This is it! Country Life's complex has a true mango flavor, and contains all the vitamins necessary to maintain total balance.

Mango--yum!

Posted by SittaStaf on Sep 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The only negative about this liquid multivitamin is its initial aroma. If you can get past its typical vitamin odor and thick texture, the strong mango flavor will delight you. It is not at all medicinal but more like a surprising fruit juice. If your kids like mango you will need to hide this bottle in the back of the refrigerator or else they are likely to overdose on it, it's that tasty. I also like the fact that it is a liquid and gets into my system more quickly & completely than a pill.

Yummy for kids!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great for finicky kids. I give my son 1/2 the usual dosage in the morning and he loves it. No more chewable vitamins that he does not like or larger than life capsules that he can't swallow.

Best tasting liquid multivitamin I have ever tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my 12 yr old, and she no longer complains or runs when I tell her she needs to take her vitamins. I also take them. You can taste a hint of iron in them but otherwise they're great! I wish they had iron-free but I guess you can't have everything. I take two capfuls and she just needs to take one.

tastes pretty good and absorbs well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I mix this into my morning smoothie and it adds enough sweetness to the entire drink.

Tastes Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I believe this absorbs much better than a regular coated vitamin pill or capsule. It is food based and also includes aloe vera juice, which assists my digestive tract immensely. I tried the Peter Gilliam liquid multi and didn't like the taste at all, so I'm sticking w/ this one.

overwhelming strong taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

iherb describes this item "delicious", well, not to me and my mom. we think this has overwhelming bad during & after taste.

multivitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

nagyon finom meg vagyok vele elégedve!

All the vitamins and minerals you need

Posted by YourHealth on Apr 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Staying young and healthy is easier than we think. With a good multi, like Country Life,daily exercise and adequate rest. I don't have to take my money to the doctor. I give five star ratings to all the products I review, because I have tested many different ones and only write reviews on the ones I continue to use.