we ALL need more magnesium!

Posted by alloriginal on Nov 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Magnesium is the most overlooked and underappreciated mineral there is. Symptoms of deficiency include: cramping, headache, restless sleep, and more. Taking magnesium daily has improved the quality of my life tremendously. One or two of these inexpensive capsules each day could make a big difference in your life. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Great mix of chelate

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Jul 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like that this includes different chelates. There is no intestinal distress at higher doses (up to 1200 mg). Silica from horsetail is also included, which is great for skin, nails, and bones.

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Best magnesium in the world, after it ceased my eyelid twitch, she calmed down, I recommend

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a good magnesium. I had cramps by my eye and since starting this, they are gone.

I take this 2 caps for night

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This gives me good night sleep, relaxing my legs .

Absolute must

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband needs this for gut health and uses in combo with other vitamins to cure his psoriasis. VERY pleased with his results. Wouldn't be without it.

Awesome product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

these work really well for me, stops my cramps, has really helped with my migraines too. I highly recommend this magnesium. I only take one a day with my evening meal, which helps me to sleep better.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The capsules are not large. The product is corn-free which is important to me. It is good for muscles and digestive tract. I will continue to use this magnesium.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I looking very long Magnesium, and I found great product. I love this magnesium caps :)

Good caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very nice Magnesium caps, they don't even taste bad if opened.

1 2