Good combo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product. Its a good pair for healthy muscles. I take before bed to help relax my muscles and help strengthen my ligaments.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with this product. I take one each night to help relieve constipation and it works. Love the price on iherb.

great product, no stomach upset

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Most magnesium gives me bad cramps. This has no side effects and is a well-formulated blend of several types of high-absorption magnesium.

we ALL need more magnesium...

Posted by alloriginal on Nov 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Magnesium is a critical, yet usually overlooked nutrient. Insufficient magnesium is implicated in various cardio issues; also bone health and other things. While calcium causes muscles to contract, magnesium helps them to relax. The two have to be present in the proper ratio, or bad hings will occur. I know when I'm deficient because leg cramps start (also finger, toe, etc). Agonizing muscle cramps are reason enough for me to take plenty of magnesium! I have seen others "cured" of chronic muscle cramps simply by taking a small amount of magnesium each day. It does wonders for migrains too. For decades the conventional wisdom was that calcium and magnesium should be taken in a 2 to 1 ratio. I believe, as more and more people do, that a more correct ratio would be 1 to 1. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Magnesium

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This helps me to quiet myself and sleep better.

relaxing

Posted by MikeMember on Aug 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

resting better with these

country life magnesium with silica

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i love this product. great for headaches, bone density, muscle pain, heart.

Best chaice I could find.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I compared a bunch of the Mag cap available but this was the most balanced and complex I could find.

Great product

Posted by Insanity on Aug 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This seem to be helping migraines. They used to cause frequent pain so far after 2 bottles, I haven't had a headache!

magnesium caps