Mali Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I tried this product for ongoing joint pain. Then I ran out and just purchased plain magnesium malate and it did not work so I found it on your site and I am feeling 90% better again. I would recommend it to all women going through menopause or anyone that has fibromialsia. Great product.

malic relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

after suffering considerable pain for years with fibromyalgia my daughter has found something to make life manageable,some days 100%but never less than 75%. Excellent quality and a service to match.Zoe

Takie away your aches and pain.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I went to a seminar at my Chiropractor's office recently and the doc suggested that anyone with Fibromyalgia, aches and pains to take malic acid and magnesium before bed. I've not had near the amount of aches that I once had. Great product!

Country Life, BioChem,Malic Relief Formula Time Release, 60 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I both take these tablets. I ran out of them for a month or more and my energy level decreased and my muscle pain increased. My husband has trouble with his knees after a monthly shopping trip. I persuaded him to take one of my tablets several hours before he began his shopping and his pain was much less.

great mixture of ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Has all you could want in this....great magnesium mix plus other ingredients.

Country Life BioChem, Malic Relief Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed an increase in energy and well being. The stress level seems less. It is so early to really make an evaluation, but so far I like it.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I think this a is a good product as it has other ingredients and is time release, but It is not potent enough for me, I prefer, and feel better from using another brand with 425mg Mag and 2.5grams of Malic Acid per 3 tablets.

Malic Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have only been on this for two weeks now,seems to be helping my balance more, also my achey joints. I will continue to try this for a few months to see if things get even better. Judy

Terrible stomach pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised I was the only one that had this complaint but even though I experienced help from this supplement, I believe the high amount of magnesium, gave me terrible intestinal problems. To put it politely, when taking it, I go the bathroom at least 5 times a day. It got so bad I cut the pill in half hoping only take one pill a day, in divided doses would be OK but it didn't help. I tried to go on and off this pill several times cause I did see some help with my Fibromyalgia but I had to stop after 3 different times where I couldn't eat for 2 days straight because even water made me sick. My system just did not handle this formula well. And I am used to taking many different supplements and having no problems and no interactions like this.

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We have been using this for months, a great source of malic acid.

1 2