Outstanding Source Of Full Spectrum Aminos

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The aminos contained in this product match the recommended makeup called by Dr. Robert Erdmann in his book :The Amino Revolution," one of the few brands that do. Very cost effective compared to other full spectrum products. Always take on an empty stomach 30 minutes before eating anything else.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great for people experiencing stress. Helped me resolve mild anxiety without antidepressants.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I like that the this one supplement contains all of the essential (Essential amino acids include histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan, and valine)amino acids together. These are known to boost your immune system. I was previously just taking L-Glutamine and Carnitine. This is much better and pill form and size easy. Also, as with all IHerb products, can't beat this price.

Excellent Amino Acid Multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you take specific amino acids for workouts or at bedtime, for instance, you need to take a multi amino-acid cap half an hour prior to taking the specific amino acids, because your body needs a number of amino acids (in addition to B-6 and preferably vitamin C) in order for it to make use of individual amino acids and ensure they'll do whatever it is you're taking them for. These can be taken alone, of course, but I take them specifically to ensure that amino acids I take for working out or to increase HGH production at bedtime will have the means necessary to provide the full benefits I'm seeking. (If taken simultaneously with individual amino acids, you lose the benefit of the latter because they'll be used for reasons other than the primary reason for taking them.) Country Life Max-Amino Caps are a well-balanced formula with B-6 that works, and will not disappoint, whatever your reason for taking them.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am sure I am deficient in major neurotransmitters and this does seem to help me feel better.

Aminos

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Both my husband and I feel better since we started taking the aminos.

A Super Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This Amino Acid product is exactly what I needed to supplement Chemo treatment for CLL. My Dr. said,"I don't know what you're doing, but keep on doing it. Thank you

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been a vegetarian for many years but it was only recently that my doctor recommended that I start taking amino acids. I'm very satisfied with this product and do feel healthier already.

I like the mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I feel like I only have to take this supplement to be covered on all fronts. You don't have to take a whole bunch of pills, it is all in one pill. I take L-Glutamine, 1000 mg (Now Foods) as well, this is for my leaky gut. I need more of this particular amino acid to help with the leaky gut. But everything else is in this supplement. I take 2 of these daily, one half an hour before breakfast, and the other half an hour before dinner. I think that is enough. I trust Country Life as a brand.

Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This supplement gives me lots of energy. Iherb offers unbeatable price.

1 2 3