Best MultiVit for men !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I been trying different brands of Men's multivit.... And i have to say this is still the best in term of quality and value...

deeppurple

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great multi. best on the market

Best men's general vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

From California I researched many multivitamins, and found this one to be closest to the best wide spectrum vitamin, mineral, herbal, anti-oxidant support. Natural B vitamins help the body to better utilize them. Country Life appears to be an all star company. A great men's daily supplement in easy capsule form, and affordable. I feel good using it.

Repeat Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

They are vitamin supplements. They don't grow hair or other features of your anatomy. They are just vitamins supplements. But I cannot find any retail offerings with the same varieties of vitamins and supplements for anywhere near the same price. I've been using them for nearly eight years.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

All the way from Belgium, I had more energy to work out and saw more improvement.

An excellent multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So nice to be able to get a multi at a reasonable price. I like the capsules and a notice that the doses contain a reasonably potent amount of the respective vitamins and minerals. The vitamin C content is 300 mg and Magnesium 200mg as magnesium rice chelate. These are OK maintenance doses and 500 mcg of B12 in the form of Methylcobalamin is encouraging. I use this as an indicator of the quality of the product as most use manufacturers the cheaper and far less absorbable cyanocobalamin.

Keeps His Vim and Vigor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Two capsules (even though they recommend four) is all he needs to remain peppy and energetic in his 60th year! I still stress good diet rich with veggies and fruits, first, and supplement with this........

Quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this formulation. Various variants of same vitamin = better absorption. Not too heavy on stomach. Can choose what dose do you want to take, because one serving is 4 caps. Feel warm inside after taking these.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Will buy it again

For my husband

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My husband likes these multi vitamins. He takes them everyday. I use the female version myself and think they make me feel better as a whole.

1 2