great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm very happy with this product. I have been giving it to my 5 month old for a few weeks so far and he has been much more regular. He had always had some trouble with his digestion and often became constipated. Since using this product he hasn't had these problems. I put 1/4 tsp in each bottle of formula, it mixes well and doesn't have any flavor. I am also happy to add this to his formula because I can't breastfeed and the probiotics should be good for his immune system.

Baby Maxi-Dophilus

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this because it doesn't need to be refrigerated, so I didn't have to pay for express shipping. I kept it in the fridge after I got it just for potency sake. I mix 1/4 teaspoon in with my sons milk every morning, and he doesn't seem to notice. Mixes well with just about anything - very fine powder. Will order again.

The product is excellent for babies

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It reduces or prevents colic (basically and at children complementary feeding.), aids digestion and supports the intestinal flora. This product is precipitated other anticolic products. It was a great help for my baby (from 2-3 months old). I recommend this product every parent's attention.

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been giving my little daughter this since birth I pump some breastmilk and then mix it in that for her to take it dissolves easily in just 1.5 mls of breastmilk and then I give it to her in a dropper, she is so healthy. thank you for this product at a good price!!!

Good Quality Probiotics for baby

Posted by styliciously on May 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Meets most of the characteristics of a good probitics, eg. in dark brown bottles, minimum of million count of strain. Good that it does not require refridgeration during shipping. My baby has more frequent and good bowel movement after adding this in her breastmilk. She is still on total breastfeeding. I also add it in the milk of my toddler.

Keeping our toddler healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A Great product

N.B. Renamed Baby Care Probiotic - new label

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product does not contain milk according to the label. The listing is incorrect. The rear label states "No yeast, wheat, soy, no milk, salt or preservatives, no artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners, no magnesium stearate, no GMO's". "certified vegan, certified gluten free". NB other ingredient: maltodextrin. The old label product has been out of stock for a long time. This would appear to be the same product (Country Life Maxi Baby Dophilus powder) renamed with a new label. Happy to find gluten free, milk free probiotic powder which offers value for money. Would prefer without maltodextrin, but have been able to tolerate well. Using again after antibiotics. Treating leaky gut at the moment. Trying Restore from iherb. Will review Restore in a couple of weeks. It's expensive but the videos online are very encouraging, as are some of the testimonials.

Good Quality Probiotics for baby

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product, easy to use, dissolves easily, not only in water. I add it in the milk of my toddler.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Had it shipped to Singapore and product was fine without being refrigerated during the length of its journey. Baby was constipated but this product helped tremendously. Highly recommended

Not constipated anymore :)))

Posted by SvetlaSevova on Nov 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase