Love em

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love these vitamins! I had been ordering another brand of organic pre-natals and found they were very hard to swallow. They were large with no coating so finding these caps was great and not to expensive! Easy to swallow and baby is kicking and healthy!

Not Pregnant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been wanting my hair to grow longer, stronger, and faster so I started to take these vitamins about three weeks ago. I know some people complain that 2 at each meal 3 times a day is too much to remember to take, but I don't mind the dosage. As far as hair growth goes, I haven't noticed much of a difference. My hair is already long, so maybe it's hard to detect. BUT, my nails have grown at lightning speed and they're as hard as acrylics. I have good energy throughout the day. I'll continue to take these until I run out at the end of the month. I've read that taking a pre natal vitamin when you aren't pregnant isn't good to do because of the high iron content. I plan on finishing this bottle, noticing any differences next month and maybe start again if my energy levels are down or if I want to continue to grow my hair.

Country Life, Maxi Pre-Natal, 180 Veggie Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Although they have 180 caps you have to take 3 a day to get the full listed levels of the vitamins. Otherwise they are great. They have the most minerals and vitamins I was able to find anywhere... including the doctor. I also like the amount of each vitamin.