good buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very good value for money, the pill is a regular size for that amount of vitamins... I like it and recommend to buy to anyone.

only able to take one a day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taking the recommended two a day is just to much for me (one with breakfast, one at dinner). I get nausiated and lightheaded. But on one a day, I still have noticed a difference. I suffer from multiple food allergies, and it is difficult to get a balanced diet. Since taking these, people are commenting on how much healhier I look. So I can still recommend these, even in a lower dosage.

CRAZY DAILY DOSAGE OF VITAMINS

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Before ordering please look at the daily dosage in % of this Multivitamins, i.e. B12 is over 8000% or B6 is over 5000%. This gave me acne on my face immediately after using. I don't recommend this at all!

the best vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taking these vitamins, I just fly and not get tired

great multi PLUS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

excellent

Great gluten free multi-vitatmin

Posted by raeannewright on Aug 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This was the only gluten, soy, and dairy free vitamin I could find that was within my price range and didn't involve taking 4+ tablets per day. I would prefer a one-a-day but I've been managing with the two per day regimen. So far, I think they are working but with all multi-vitamins, it's hard to tell for sure. I eat really well as it is, and take these as a backup plan.

grat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Best woman's multivitamin on the market. Nonthing else comes close.

really good result

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good composition

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have searched or the best multivitmin for a long time, and find it almost impossible to find one that is not rediculously afraid of bigger amounts than the "daily recommended", wich is unlogically low. This is it, and it contaons amino acids as well. I do take some x-tra vitamins on the side though, but otherwise, this has it all.

Great Dosage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A lot of the Multis I have come across were either too high Vitamin A and others or just had minicsule amounts of all. I eat lots of vegatables and fruit as well as my share of lean proteins. I feel this is has just the right amounts of the Vitamins and minerals I need since I am in the process of fat loss. And it is fine to have on an empty stomach just be sure to drink a full glass with it.

1 2 3