My Energetic Life

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

At 63 years of age, a high school teacher, sports minded, and grandmother of 8, my life is very hectic. I have been taking Country Life, MaxiSorb CoQ10 for over 10 years now. It is my lifeline to energy. I would not be without it. I have introduced it to others who also rave about its power to improve their quality of life.

Happy with product and service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I cannot tell if these are doing any good or not, but this is not the sort of thing where that is really possible short term. They arrived promptly and in good condition and I love iherb and rarely buy natural products anywhere else because the prices are so much better at iherb even including the shipping and the options for free shipping are so much better than other sites. This company has really spoiled me. One note: These capsules are very large, which surprised me for being just 30 mg. But they are easy to swallow. Since it is supposed to be more absorbable, I am assuming you need less of it.

Q-Gel - FABULOUS - I take 3 per day - Breakfast, Lunch, Late Afternoon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Q-Gel is one of the best absorbed Q-10s. Dr. Sinatra and others recommend it. Another top one is Vitaline. Other, regular oil-based ones are fine, too -- it's just that they absorb more slowly and can hit me about 12 hours after ingestion, and I prefer rapid absorption and blood levels.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Since taking it I've had no more problem with vertigo. Good price, will continue to buy it from iherb.

asthma

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

one of the best antioxidants ever!!!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really like the MaxiSorb, decent price and good exp. dates.

CoQ10 - Triple Absorption

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Product has lowered my glucose greatly! I am no longer required to take shots to make my pancreas produce more insulin!

Excellent Product