Help

Happy

Posted by tinatherese on Sep 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am happy with this product and I find them easy to swallow...

Country Life Dry E

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product with no soy!

iHerb products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good product, excellent price, quick delivery

The best option

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Like always perfect brand

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this strength of Vitamin E for years. I prefer the dry formula in veggie caps but I found that to be rather expensive. I chose this one, Country LIfe in tablet form because of the good price. It appears to work as well as the Vitamin E products I have previously taken.

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have combined this with selenium and vit. c and was able to note the energy boosted.

Less appreciated substitute for discontinued product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not your fault, but Country Life stopped making the 450 IU carob-flavored vitamin E, which I much preferred. I like that this is a dry-not oily-vitamin E, but it is very hard and, of course, not as pleasant to take. I'd ideally give it 3 1/2 stars, but I'll be generous and round up to 4 stars.

Soy Disappointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has a soy allergy. I spent a lot of time searching for soy free supplements on iherb. On the description online, this product is said to be "no soy". The label on the bottle says, "contains soy". I would not have purchased it if I had known.

Too hard to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried on a few occasions to take these tablets but now have to throw them out. They are impossible to get down. They get stuck on the back of my tongue and if that happens I can never get the thing down. After a week of taking them and having them get stuck 3 times, enough. Maybe all vitamin E is like this. If I could score it a zero I would.