Tropical Papaya

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this particular digestive for years with excellent results. I chew on about five tablets if I've overeaten, and in 15 minutes my digestion starts improving. I've tried them all over the years; this one is the best.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product works quite well. I take it right after meals. No bloating, no gas. The price is good too.

best enzymes that I've tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are the best and most effective enzymes I have tried. I stopped using them for a while, because I thought I'd save money. You usually need to chew 4 or 5 wafers at a time, so I bought a couple of other brands that don't require you to take as many. However, the other brands just didn't give me the relief that these enzymes offer. So, I'm glad to again be using these effective (and good tasting) wafers.

Relief for Muscle Soreness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Most people know papaya as a digestive aid, which it is... But it is also great for reducing muscle soreness after strenous exercise. I take papaya the meal before and for several meals after I exercise strenously (I wakeboard, which can make you feel like someone kicked you around the next day!) Papaya speeds up the elimination of lactic acid from your system, which is what makes your muscles feel tired and sore after working out. I would say it decreases my muscle soreness by 50 - 75%. I recommended it to my cousin, who is a body builder, and he's a big fan of it now!

Great Tasting Papaya!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These chewable tablets are REALLY tasty! I have some digestive problems, and I carry papaya with me all the time. It helps as soon as you swallow it to relieve indigestion and acid reflux -- INSTANTLY! And without any harmful effects or heavy metals added to the tablets! This is a terrific buy, and IHERB is the BEST online company in the WORLD!!

Works Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had heard from my sister in law that these little pills work great for indegestion. I'm pregnant and I'm getting the worst heartburn ever. I'm not real excited about taking Tums or over the counter meds and this product works great. They are small and they taste good. They have helped eliminate all signs of heartburn and ingedgestion...I found that if taking 4 before a meal and then 4 after my meal that I have no heartburn and or urge to breath fire.

Tropical Papaya Enzymes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm so glad that something that is so good for you can taste so good. I definitely could tell a difference when I ran out of these enzymes. I was relieved in more ways than one to get them in the mail. Thanks IHerb.com for making ordering these wonderful products of nature, so easy and accessible. It was my fault that I ran out, I just waited too late to re-order. Thanks goodness that the shipping of this product and the company are so fast in their processing.

Pleased with product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have gastroparesis, and while there's no cure for it, these have helped the severity of some of the symptoms - I take 5 a day, and definitely notice if I don't.

I Love Papaya

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is excellent. I have alot of issues with my digestive system and i find that taking my papaya daily i have not had anymore issues since. It is a life saver!!

Good stuff.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take these every day on the advice of a nutritionist for general good health. I have no digestion complaints, even after eating a bean burrito.