Excellent fish body oils --------- Отличный рыбий жир

Posted by Sunshinesunray on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I just would like to recommend this product to everyone. It is very good for health, for your heart. It smells fish but it doesn't bother much. I take one capsule during my breakfast. I will definitely order this product again.If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below.Thanks!-------- Я хочу порекомендовать всем этот продукт. Он очень полезен для здоровья, для вашего сердца. Он пахнет рыбой, но это не мешает. Я принимаю одну капсулу во время завтрака. Определенно буду заказывать еще раз. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

My doctor was shocked

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have had a lousy diet since returning to school, so for at least the last couple years it has been all downhill diet-wise, with the exception of a few supplements. My last checkup revealed a somewhat high level of bad cholesterol...unique for me since I used to eat very healthy, but not surprising this time around. Despite this, my doctor was quite surprised at how high my level of good cholesterol was, so high that she said I didn't even need to worry about the bad cholesterol, it was much higher than what she's used to seeing. I am confident that it is because of my use of this product. With the poor diet I have these days, I see no other source. I'm happy to know the product is doing its job and not just a low quality gimmick. UPDATE 7/5/12: It's been a couple years since my initial review and while I'm not certain, I think these increase bad cholesterol, too. I'm out of school and back to a very healthy diet (lots of fresh fruit and veggies, high fiber/low in meats and dairy) and my bloodwork still shows elavated HDL and high LDL. Doctor's not worried about the bad because the good is so high, but as one seeking optimal health, I would like to see my LDL low, too.

Country Life, Omega-3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Best price online for a great product!

Great Prices

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Best prices, speedy delivery, repeat customer!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great product, well-known name brand, great value

good and well package

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this is suggested by my family Doctor to take as a daily support. it's good and taken by my whole family.

SAVINGS

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These Fish Oil tablets are so good and very affordable. These tablets thin your blood and are essential. I use them regularly with other tablets. 200 Caps of 1000 mg is a great deal to buy. I take daily 2 Caps.

Another great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Just the right amount of milligrams for people over 55 and easy to swallow softgel.

100%

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

100%

Country-Life-Gluten-Free-Omega-3-1000-mg-200-Softgels/

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best buy for the quality and quantity.

1 2