I love the fact that is high DHA

Posted by Chocolicious on Sep 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I warn people, although it doesn't have fishy repeat, it does have a bit of fishy taste, it doesn't mention it in the box, but it tastes like lemon and fish. I personally don't mind but some may do. I think it's more important the nutrients than the taste.

High DHA fish oil

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really nice product to support brain and eyes. // Отличный продукт для поддержания здоровья глаз и мозга.

Interesting!

Posted by ShelleyP on Sep 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the idea of the high DHA, good for the brain I'm told. The little gummies have a slight fishy odor, but I wouldn't think it would be enough to offend anyone unless they're very touchy. I like the lemony taste and don't mind chewing them at all. I gave four stars as I'm not wild about aluminum foil blister packs and the gummy tends to stick to the foil on the bottom so you either lose some of the product or have to scrape it off. The 3-6-9 ones don't tend to stick as badly.

great idea, not so great execution

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

high DHA, each gummy is individually packed in a foil packet. The lemom flavor is light, but I could detect a slight fishy oder on some of them. The gummies are a bit oily and shaped sort of like the top part of a boiled egg that has been sliced off. The texture is also a bit rubbery.

High DHA, very important

Posted by shadow-girl on Sep 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Quite good gummies. Like that each is packed individual. But I actually smell and taste fish... Not only citrus. So I just ingest each gummy. Also my fingers leave a little bit greasy. But for 3.65$ was perfect deal!

fridge

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

if it's hot and sunny where you live, stick this product in the fridge when it comes. if not... you've got a oily, fishy smelling flan-like mini pudding that kids gag on and sprint to the bathroom to wash the taste out. not gummy at all

Вкусно

Posted by velvet on Jan 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Мармеладки (хотя скорее это желе) небольшие, к фольге не прилипают, легко жуются, пахнут немного рыбой, вкус - сливочно-лимонный. После них нет рыбной отрыжки. Может упею ещё заказать по акции. Marmalade (though it is rather jelly) small, to foil not stick, easy chewing, smell a little fish, the taste - cream-lemon. After them there is no fish burps. I have time still ordered by shares

Great taste, great effects.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this in addition to the EPA gummies. I love their taste (they have a nice lemony taste with a bit of fishy aftertaste, that you get used to in a couple days). I can always tell when a day goes by without taking them because I don't feel as happy and perky. Usually I'm a bit depressed and these help me with my mood and make me a bit more active. You don't notice the improvements much, but others do.

Great!

Posted by lyikoRU on Sep 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Yes, they have a smack of fish. But all-in-all the effect trespasses my highest expectations! For me it’s a great supplement. I felt myself better, more energized right after first gummy.

soy free

Posted by happyfiddler on Sep 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It was awesome to find a omega that was soy free - I can't say as I am a huge fan of the taste/texture though.