Help

High EPA Omega

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Significant result for the beauty of hair, nails and skin. // Постоянный прием отлично сказывается на ногтях, волосах и коже.

I was so optimistic about this product . . .

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was optimistic about this product, because the EPA:DHA ratio is really good. Further, the delivery gel encapsulation seemed excellent, and I actually went to the website of the manufacturer, a respected Swedish pharma firm. Maybe I had a bad batch, but the reason I am giving it a low rating is that there was a very strong fishy repeat from this product. This is the exact opposite of what it claimed. I don't get it. Again, maybe I had a bad batch.

good job masking the fishy taste

Posted by blabla on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The smell of fish is only present once you chew the gummy but then it disappears and there are not fishy repeats afterwards. Iherb's price is great.

Horrible taste - way too fishy. Even my dogs won't eat it !

Posted by vered999 on Sep 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Horrible taste - way too fishy. Even my dogs won't eat it !

Omega's for less than the cost of a pint of beer!

Posted by KillerBunny on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I must say, for $3.65 this is definitely a great value. The small, individually sealed portions make it easy to take with you anywhere, the taste is mostly lemon, but you will have a hint of a fish flavor... Not a gross amount, but it's there if you have sensitive taste buds. The delivery method used (semi-solid gel) has it's advantages over regular methods, mostly in absorption. Overall, the amount of Omega's in these is not that much compared to traditional gel-caps - The serving size is 2 gels - BUT they do have a complete and balanced profile of fats as opposed to just high EPA/DHA amounts. Would I buy these at regular price? Probably not, but I tend to forget less to take these compared to the gel-caps, maybe because they're kind of fun to eat. These would be a good option for parents who want to supplement their kids with Omegas.

Good to chew instead of candy or toffee

Posted by djsoma on Oct 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been buying lots of these cheap packages. I like the idea of this company trying something different to provide the precious life-affirming Omega 3's for my fatty acid receptors to be utilised in numerous beneficial ways. Chewing the gel matrix where the pre-emulsified EPA and DHA are stored and delivered is much better experience for me than drinking pure liquid and dropping gelatin capsules. These also have gelatin, which hopefully can be substituted with plant/seaweed-based ingredient in the future. I've been eating handfuls of these after learning that the mostly seafood-eating Greenland Eskimo's can get 14g of EPA's a day, so don't be shy about chewing these if you need some extra glow and flow. My partner also likes her fish oil this way, and gets help with her head during ADHD. For our 1,5 and 3,75 years old kids we decided to feed the high DHA version of this product, since their physical brain development is in progress and brain consists some 25% of DHA. I've read several opinions about EPA/DHA ratio and the importance of 3-6-9 fatty acid balance in general, but don't know who to trust so I trust my body to tell me which oils I need and which I should skip.

Good epa/dha ratio!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

No aftertaste, good epa/dha ratio! Keep it in cooler!

Very good

Posted by Rusalka on Oct 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This worked very good for my joint pains.

Labai patiko

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Labai patiko

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product for those of us who hate to swallow the "Horse Pills". Got a tiny bit of fishy aftertaste, but overall it's great.

1 2 3 4