A Must Have

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this product for years and would recommend it for everyone who wishes to keep their arteries clear of clogging fat (it's an emulsifier that cleanses fat from blood vessels) or who has joint pain, something frequently caused by a lack of lubrication, a lack this product corrects. It's also an ingredient in most "brain food" supplements for the fact lecithin (of which this is a condensed, more effective version) gets distributed to every cell in your body and brain within a few minutes of taking it. For joint pain, I often take 3 capsules at once and within a short while, feel the pain "melting" away, because it was pain caused by inadequate lubrication in the affected joint(s). There are numerous reasons for taking phosphatidyl choline and none for not taking it, and Country Life is the only brand I have found to be consistently effective for my purposes. As stated, it's a supplement that everyone should take, even if it's only to increase your ability to concentrate, although it has numerous benefits. Its cost is nothing compared to its effectiveness in remedying problems you may not even be aware you have, as well as for preventing them from occurring in the first place. I recommend it highly and wouldn't if its effects weren't immediately noticeable and apparent. I have never been anything but happy with Country Life Phosphatidyl Choline Complex - it's a product beneficial for everyone and should be taken daily at the recommended dose, or can be safely taken at higher doses for particular issues like the one I mentioned above.

Size too big, but we hope to see the effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These capsules are very big and hard to swallow. We have to wait 1 more month to check the results, hope it will be good. Probably, some capsules have broken also all other capsules at the bottom banks are soiled. Too most in the second bank. It is unpleasant to take them

Country Life, Phosphatidyl Choline Complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great Product--works well.

supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good product

Daily

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This should be a part of your long term health program. If you are lacking this, then nothing else can work! 5 star rating.

Gluten Free, Phosphatidyl Choline

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nothing serious just feeling liverish generally. Well worth using this product. Not if over eaten or after the night before abuse.

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good quality, value-money

Really?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The first review is why I bought these but maybe I am not taking the right amount as listed on the bottle. I have not seem anything from them. I will take 2 or 3 a day and see if I feel anything. Won't buy again I think they are a waste of money! Buying a bag of lecithin is a lot cheaper!

so big

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

this is so big good

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for almost 20 years. It keeps my bile duct open and my veins normal and unhurting. Am surprised my Dr haven't figured this out! Got the info from a Chiropractor who does kinesology. People need to wake up to the fact that MDs know nothing about nutrition.

1 2