calm&focus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

From the first day I noticed my ability to focus was sustained all day, but I was still able to sleep well at nite. Not "speedy", but alert. No racing pulse. Just heightened awareness! edit: this brand is much superior to the Jarrow brand of phosphatidyl serine. I noticed a big difference immediately.

update on July 3 entry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is further info about migraines and this product. After going back on this product, my migraines disappeared. However, as I am somewhat systematically searching for supplements that my body needs, I STOPPED taking artemisinin: the migraines CAME BACK. The above was two weeks ago. I went back on artemisinin, in combination with the neuro-ps, and the migraines disappeared, with one exception, after one week. I haven't had one migraine this week, which is excellent for me. Now, I take a lot of supplements, so it is possible that I have a three-way, or more, supplement interaction. But the more info I could provide could be helpful to some.

Good Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This seems to work as expected if taken on an empty stomach.

Worth every penny

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product before and I have found it to be the best product on the market for the improvement of brain function and memory in particular.

memory/focus increased-big fan!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

the 1st time i purchased this product, I saw a big difference in memory/focus issues within the week. I was an immediate fan and took 600 mgs (2caps) a day even though my gyno had originally suggested I take 100 mgs I had not taken it for about a month and just reordered. Been waiting for it to kick in.. If I can finish these books I've been writing, you will hear back from me! Also, costs about 1/2 the price that whole foods is selling it!

Expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I feel sure this is high quality because taking 2 caps a day i dont have to think who is the singer or what is the song called when listening to the radio.It does seem to work better than others i have tried i feel sharper.

No effect.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I tried it for about 1 week and half and didn't feel any effect at all, maybe I needed something stronger who knows.The only thing I liked is was easy to swallow and gentle on the stomach.

Brilliant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is amazing. When I take 1 tablet 15mins before lunch and 1 tablet 15mins before dinner the results are amazing. Wonderful, deep sleep with the sharpest dreams, and my memory is so much better and clearer. I'm sold! I love the soy free formula - I do not want to mess with my hormones by taking a soy version. Thank you to iherb for a great price and fast delivery (as always!)

Country Life, Neuro-PS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take, my brain has felt "healthy" after a week of use. Would recommend! Lydia Toso in New Orleans

Country Life, Neuro-PS, Phosphatidyl Serine