Brain food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used Neuro-Ps for many years. Not always this brand but a phosphatidylserine complex along with DMAE and Huperzine A. They all feed the brain. I have Alzheimers in my family, both mother and sister, so I do all I can to keep the brain active. Exercise 3 times a week, eat right, do crafts, work full time and just keep busy. I am 64 and doing excellant.

Good for memory boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It definitely boost my memory. However, it doesn't help me sleep better / lift brain fog / loose weight as some people may experience after they took PS. Also this brand is more expensive than the Doctor's Best brand PS, which also does a good job in helping me with my memory. I would say that Country Life's PS has a bit more effect on me than Doctor's Best PS though. It also has a oval shape and is easier to go down than the Doctor's Best ps, which sometimes stick to my throat.

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product. No side effects. Thanks iherb for such excellent service, ALWAYS!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for a while and the difference that it makes is amazing. I have several family members using it now

There is not acceptable and is no impropriety.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Phosphatidylserine of NSI will be used from next time.

Excellent service, very good customer service and prices

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Cannot rate all the products I order as it is my choice, I select along the years and if I renew it is because I think they are the right choice, not because of I HERB, or any other Company. But nevertheless, I am extremely happy and satisfied with your service, the very fast shipping this year is very much appreciated, and I will remain a customer of yours, for all the reasons above, Rapidity,price, service you have it all. Thanks