Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent quality product.I take this supplement every day, so buying in large amounts makes economic sense. I also like the fact that it comes in a glass bottle instead of plastic. Only one problem with it is that there is no moisture absorbent sachet included in the bottle, so over time the tablets may absorb moisture and start to smell bad.To prevent this I just add a desiccant sachet from an empty vitamin bottle.

Just Your Basic - and that's fine!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Just needed a basic Potassium because I was getting occasional muscle cramps and this seems to have done exactly what it's supposed to do.

Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

All of Country Life's products are wonderful. This one has stopped my dry lips and increased thirst. Love it!

Useful and cheap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is useful for when you are taking methyl b12 and metafolin. It's also a very good price. The tablets have a pleasant coating on them and are fairly easy for me to swallow. Keeps away leg cramps.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good product for disc. You can write bhq and 526 in big letters and alltogether

Necessary for the body

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

potassium supplements help me as my body needs extra.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

High quality product

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great produce, great price!

Bad/good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried this stuff and it did not agree well with my stomach at all. However, I gave it to a relative and they like it.

No effect

Posted by Flicka on May 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After a couple of months I still have not noticed any great effects. I use this when I've eaten salty foods to prevent bloating. Not as effective as the Solgar one I've used before.

1 2