a quality-of-life saver!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have sub-clinical low hormone levels, and this product has been a total life saver. It has helped to alleviate my severe headaches, chronic nausea, joint aches, muscle stiffness, foggy thinking, menstrual pain, and some of my fatigue and anxiety. I have tried other brands, but this brand is definitely more potent.

adrenal insufficiency

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take this when my body gives me signs that my adrenal is producing below normal, e.g. my blood pressure gets very low and I have to drink salt water r to get it above 100/. This is because I don't always produce enough aldosterone which causes me to retain potassium and spill salt.

Just Fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It improves my energy level, memory, and thinking.

iHerb's Great Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My doctor put me on this product 2 years ago and I will continue with it indefinitely. iHerb's price is much better than I pay from my doctor

Excellent to combat estrogen dominance

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This helps tremendously to overcome the overwhelming fatigue, right after DIM. I also take DHEA and maca for the extreme sleepiness, progesterone cream and quite a few other things. But this is my second favorite after DIM, having tested them separately I know what each one of them does. The only thing is I'm getting horrendous cramps almost every day! But that's still better than the estrogen exhaustion and other yuck symptoms! I take 3 per day of this so maybe I'll cut down a bit.

Biochem Pregnenolone

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Sorry to say that I am not very impressed with this product. I have tried other brands and I can definitely say that they worked much better. I just don't feel that this one is doing anything at all.

High Quality, Inexpensive Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really trust BioChem products having used them for years....

Dosage is just right

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is hard to find the right strength of pregnenolone. There are many 50 mg and up and a few 10 mg. but this one seems a good medium strength. I have had no side effects over the several months I've been taking it and it seems to help balance my hormones.

Find another brand

Posted by Specialist on Sep 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was using this brand for a number of years, but my best guess is that they changed something in their manufacturing process (maybe going gluten free) that affected their whole line. I can't take any of their supplements anymore. I use other brands of the same substance and everything is fine. It's the Country Life brand. I used to like this brand, but now I consider them to be inferior. I won't waste my money on them again.

Country Life, BioChem, Pregnenolone, 30 mg, 60 Veggie Caps (CLF-01705)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase