a quality-of-life saver!

Posted by Reviewer1760262 on Apr 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have sub-clinical low hormone levels, and this product has been a total life saver. It has helped to alleviate my severe headaches, chronic nausea, joint aches, muscle stiffness, foggy thinking, menstrual pain, and some of my fatigue and anxiety. I have tried other brands, but this brand is definitely more potent.

adrenal insufficiency

Posted by Reviewer1268836 on Sep 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take this when my body gives me signs that my adrenal is producing below normal, e.g. my blood pressure gets very low and I have to drink salt water r to get it above 100/. This is because I don't always produce enough aldosterone which causes me to retain potassium and spill salt.

Just Fine

Posted by Reviewer2427281 on May 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It improves my energy level, memory, and thinking.

iHerb's Great Price

Posted by Reviewer2789027 on Jan 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My doctor put me on this product 2 years ago and I will continue with it indefinitely. iHerb's price is much better than I pay from my doctor

Excellent to combat estrogen dominance

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This helps tremendously to overcome the overwhelming fatigue, right after DIM. I also take DHEA and maca for the extreme sleepiness, progesterone cream and quite a few other things. But this is my second favorite after DIM, having tested them separately I know what each one of them does. The only thing is I'm getting horrendous cramps almost every day! But that's still better than the estrogen exhaustion and other yuck symptoms! I take 3 per day of this so maybe I'll cut down a bit.

Biochem Pregnenolone

Posted by Reviewer2977392 on May 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Sorry to say that I am not very impressed with this product. I have tried other brands and I can definitely say that they worked much better. I just don't feel that this one is doing anything at all.

High Quality, Inexpensive Product

Posted by Reviewer2574712 on Mar 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really trust BioChem products having used them for years....

Country Life, BioChem, Pregnenolone, 30 mg, 60 Veggie Caps (CLF-01705)

Posted by Reviewer1706129 on Jun 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very good product.

My Trusted Brand

Posted by Reviewer2772494 on Jan 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I haven't tried the product yet but my experience with other Country Life products, assure me that this will meet up to my expectations.