Saved my vision

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am type II diabetic and had diabetic retinopathy which was treated with soft laser about a year ago. I was and am still on a low carbohydrate diet. After I had the laser treatment I started taking lutein and pycnogenol (100 mg twice a day).I read that it was used in europe for retinopathy. Last month I went to visit my eye doctor who is a retinology specialist. He examined my eyes and said "This doesn't happen, your eyes are better than they were last year. I don't believe it." My diabetic doc said that she has two patients on a very low carb diet that have healed their eyes and that my recovery was due to my diet and pycnogenol. Last week I saw some research on line that proved that pycnogenol will help with diabetic retinopathy. I was truly grateful that I took it when I was first treated with laser.

delivers genuine pycnogenol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

good and strong antioxidant, similar to other brands that use the horphag pateneted pycnogenol. high potency,i am going back to 50 mg daily. you dont have to take these every day after the first two weeks.pycnogenol stays in the blood for up to 72 hours.

User

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Blood sugar made a drop after 10 days of use.

pycnogenol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for 10 years. Can't do without it. I have used different brands but Country Life, BioChem is the best

Lou S.A Texas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great Product for lowering blood pressure, it has helped me.

quite amazing stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

read about the french tree stuff and decided to buy it. another great iherb deal. has increased my circulation and has helped immensely with my girlfriends endometriosis. will definitely be buying more of this stuff.

This is real!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic! Combined with daily exercise and L-arginine I perform like a man 1/2 my age. I'm 41 yrs old and my BP is now 122/76.

Pycnogenol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I both started using Pycnogenol as soon as it arrived. We have been very happy with what appeared to be improved joint action and improved energy. I had hoped for some improvement with my forgetfulness, but so far I have found no improvement in that area.

Helps prevent bad nose bleeds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this stuff for about 10 years. My Internet research showed it helped to strengthen blood vessels. Prior to taking Pycnogenol, I had nose bleeds that required emergency room visits. I have not had problems with nose bleeds since.

Expensive But Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Pycnogenol for years, and County Life, BioChem is by far the best.

1 2 3 4