The Best Vitamins Ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really love these vitamins, they have been the best I've ever taken and I recommend them to all my friends and family. No nasty vitamin burps and no feeling nauseas after taking them. You can actually take them on an empty stomach because they're made from real food. Thank you iherb for selling these here at such a reasonable price.

Country Life, RealFood Organics for Women

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this multivitamin. It has over 50 raw organic fruits and vegetables and so much more. Real food and real nutrition!

From Yulia, Russia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very nice vits! I've noticed energy improvement. I've taken them for a month already. Also for girls: I've noticed that I don't feel hungry while taken the vits & that's cool for girls to control the appetite.

All in one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This replaces several supplements I was taking,PLUS adding many more that I need. I have several medical issues and I believe with the continued use of this, I will feel much better.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am liking this vitamin so far. The ingredients are clean and the price is affordable. The pill is easy to swallow.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have more energy & feel much better

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

really great, my mom says it is the best i am going to order this for good

not enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i think it is not complete enough! most of it are vitamins. it does not contain enough minerals, for example calcium

Womens multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with this product, i love the realfood ingredients. Gives me extra energy for my busy days.

greattttt