Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for the opportunity to rate your product. The vitamins are easy on my digestive tract. I sincerely felt better very soon after starting them. I am 60 years old and have tried my share of supplements. Yours are everything you say they are. Thank you for your excellent service as well.

No More Afternoon Sleep Spells

Posted by aislinn on Dec 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Multi-vitamins normally give me stomach problems but I had no trouble with this at in. In addition, I feel much more awake during the day with this. No more afternoon sleepy spells!

Love these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Sprouts are very good for you,especially organic ones. I had quit using Country Life products due to the fact that they contain way too many bad fillers. These don't! Highly recommend them for a healthy life.

Not bad.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like that this product requires only ONE a day, vs. 3 or 6 tablets. I can 'smell' the health in it and i do seem to have extra energy. I def. can tell the difference when i don't take them in the morning.

So far so good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have no complaints. I try not to buy tablets. However, since it was so difficult to find a good multi without magnesium stearate, I tried this one. I'm happy with it.

Very good product

Posted by DoctorMav on Sep 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent food-based vitamin. Recommend for those who also wish to get probiotics from the same supplement.

Great choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love that this is all natural and can be taken without food. Immediately felt a boost of energy. Would definitely repurchase!

Good

Posted by jeffchiu on May 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The product is good in general, but I still prefer using another organic whole food vitamin supplement brand.

Wonderful Multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

On my 4th or 5th re-order. I feel better when I take it and I like that I can take it on an empty stomach. Of all the multi's I've tried in my life - I like this one the best.

Great and effective natural multi-v

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My body can't stand the synthetic vitamins, and this food-based multi digests without the side effects. Many synthetic vitamins and minerals are not metabolized properly by the body and might even do harm. Also, I get great energy boosts after taking it. I'm an amateur power-lifter and need all the energy I can get!

1 2