Very effective. If you've been using another probiotic, your body *may* need a week or so to adjust to these...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

So, my main negative about these particular probiotics are that they *did* cause me some fluctuations in normality for a while (about 1-2 weeks). But, when things got better, things were even better than when I was on the probiotic I previously swore by. I bought these on a whim when my local box store was out of the standard ones I used to take (accuflora, still pretty good in my book). Now the positive: Forgive my ignorance here, but from what I have read and understand about the Realfood probiotics, these are fermented, and incorporated with natural foodstuffs, so they are not just a bunch of probiotic strains compacted into a pill and freeze dried. So, I reckon that may be the cause of the mild rearrangement in patterns when you first switch over to these from a product like the one I was taking before. I understand there are lots of probiotics like these, so if you were using a fermented one before and are thinking of trying these, you may not get the fluctuations. In any case, I'm hooked now, and there is no going back to accuflora for me. These have brightened my skin, improved my "habits" in the restroom, you will go reliably 2-3x a day (sorry if tmi), and I managed to escape the ick going about this season, even living in a house full of sick people...I was the only one still healthy and taking care of everyone. So, I'd say there is a real immune system boost from these, too. And this was a heavy duty flu bug that I dodged the bullet on. Family and friends scoff at my "health nut" stuff, but looks like this is one working out for me.

a Real therapeutic probiotic product for my situation-after appendix removal....

Posted by PracticalReviews on Feb 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

there are hundreds of probiotics out there but not all are working and you should always consider what is your problem and what TYPE of strains do your body needs:there are strains good for the upper digestive system-for heartburn or ulcers and some are better for the large intestine for fighting the bad bacteria colon colonies,so don't be fooled by the billions of CFU because some are very cheap to grow and some are expenssive,you should look for the type that works for your needs.what modern MD's forget to tell you when removing your appendix is that your body can't manufactue B-cells as well as maintaining the good bacteria in your large intestine so i find Bifidobacterium Bifidum very helpful for this problem and can actually feel it working within a few days.of course the others are beneficial as well and help with the digestion in general.this formula somehow maintain the probiotic alive through the intestine while most others is not effective and probably die in the stomach acids.although i'm sure there are a better probiotics out there i find this product very effective for me ...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love taking these probiotics in the morning before breakfast and they have had had a positive effect on my digestion. They're made of all organic ingredients and they're better than most capsuled probiotics on the market. I would recommend them to everyone.

Effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These seem nearly as effective as the Garden of Life Ultimate tablets, but don't have any filler. They also have a pleasant smell and taste going down. I love the fact they are organic!

Have tried so many...until this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be doing the job, more important is that it does cause any bloating which was really the top issues with most probiotics for me, so I feel that as long as there is no bloating an odd stomach issues I will go with this one

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have chronic yeast infections and this is the only supplement that has ever worked for me. I'm very scared that I can't seem to find them anymore. Everywhere I look, they are out of stock from the manufacturer. Hopefully they are not discontinuing this because I've come to rely on them. I have spent much more on other probiotics that are useless.

SOY Alert

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Warning: These contain SOY. SOY is NOT healthy and I was very excited to try these. Shame on them for making such a well rounded and organic product only to top it off with an unhealthy ingredient. I will not be consuming these and sending them back.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I were using Dr. Ohhira's probiotics but the price was too high. I switched to this brand and it seems to be just as good. I like that it does not have to be refrigerated and that it's made from real food. It has a strange odor but doesn't deter from using it.

For $$OFF Apply the green link in this review

Posted by APPLY PR0M0COD KRC 708 on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product, no more bloating and indigestion.

the best probiotic ever used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i tried lots of probiotic brands, this one has the fastets effect for digestion disorders raw organic and taste very good even when no flavour added

1 2 3 4