Help

Resveratrol For Multiple Myeloma

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this as the result of clinical studies that show Resveratrol, found naturaly in red wine, slows the progress of this cancer. Taking it in capsul form is like 50 times the amount you could get daily from red wine.

Innesah, London, UK.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We are using this along with other products from Iherb , as cancer support for one of our family , early days but we have had a reduction in the tumor, our family doctor very pleased . We are holding off from the chemo.

high potency

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

this is the most potent resveratrol product I've found, also one of the most cost-efficient.

glowing skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I find I have better energy and my skin just glows. I

One of the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like Country Life. I've taken Resveratrol to increase the number of my mitochondria and to turn back my aging gene. I tried Source Naturals for a month, and alhough I wouldn't recommend against it, this is my main stay.

Best all around RES supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A study shows pine bark extract helps raise tesosterone levels. Another recent study shows that the higher a man's "natural" (not from steriods) testosterone levels the longer they live. Plus, testosterone increases both men & women's libido as well & fights osteoporosis. We all know that any anti-aging regimen is weak with trans-Resveratrol. We have a study showing that GSE(grape seed extract) helps preserve resveratrol. This combo formula is truly remarkable. 2 to 4 Vcaps per day total. But, taken at least 2 times a day. If you have active cancer at least 5 per day & always with NOW Quercetin 500mg Vcaps. Additionally, take one 500mg capsule of vitamin C with each RES Vcap. You cannot absorb more than 500mg every 2 hours. Make sure your vitamin C capsules have at least 350mg or more (70%) of vitamin P. Otherwise, you'll just urinate the vitamin C out.

Great!! Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very convenient, only need to take one pill daily. I've noticed positive changes in my mood and I've always had problems with constipation, but this product helped me have more frequent bowel movements (not diarrhea and not soft!). The price is great as well.

Good Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I purchased resveratrol with the hopes of losing a few pounds after hearing about other positive results. Without making any other adjustments to my diet or exercise level I lost about 5 pounds of belly fat over 3 weeks. The only problem I noticed was a slight stuffiness the first 3 days or so, until I built up a tolerance.

The Effects of Resveratrol Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this Resveratrol 4/03/09. I experienced an increase of energy for the first 2 to 3 days, but it more like being stimulated. By the fourth day, I discontinued it. I found the Resveratrol to be rather agitating. I waited 3 to 4 days to take just a half capsule. Within the first day, I still got the same effect. Tried this several times with brakes, but no improvement.

Awesome!!!

Posted by JacobSikais on Sep 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Not sure how to explain it... but full off energy, sleep well, wake up early with no alarm clock, feel great and ready to rock n' roll, nothing else has changed in my lifestyle so must be the Resveratrol.