Excellent for Thinning Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My husband is a 68 year old red head with extremely thin skin. He experienced amazing results within 3 days of taking Rutin. No more excessive bruising and bleeding. Truly Amazing!

It is multiple functional

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The bioflavnoids contained in Rutin can strengthen fragile capillaries and cholesterol reduction thus resulting blood circulation improvement It is also beneficial for good eye health and can ease pain in legs, backs and carpal tunnels syndromes.

Bruises go away!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bruise easily but not when I take Rutin on a regular basis. My Grandma took it, my mom takes it, and I take it. Works great!!

A must for dental health

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps me maintain my gums in good shape.

good rutin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Dr. Wong says rutin, zinc and MSM will prevent skin sagging. I'm 60 and doing good.

Country Life, Rutin, 500 mg, 100 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take these as eye protection, recommended by a whole-health therapist, and because I had an eye operation several years ago when a retina started to loosen. I've had no problems, and I can only assume the Rutin helps.

Rutin works for hemorrhoids!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for three weeks and it is fantastic for hemorrhoids. After a couple days I noticed my hemorrhoids subsiding and within 1 week there was a drastic difference. Been 3 weeks now, and not a single flare up! I will be buying more of this stuff for sure!!

Great for hemrroids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered with hemrroids for a very long time and nothing has ever worked until I came across this product from iherb.You're a lifesaver iherb,don't ever stop selling it.

Makes my cold hands and feet warm.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

For as long as I can remember, I have suffered from cold hands and feet. After taking one tablet of rutin in the morning and one at night for about a week, I had warm hands and feet for the first time. When I stopped taking the tablets for a couple of days, I started suffering from cold hands and feet again. I think I will continue to take rutin for the rest of my life.

Helpful for my veins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I always take rutin to support my varicose veins. This is an economical product which makes it go down easier.

1 2 3 4