Excellent for Thinning Skin

Posted by Reviewer1578919 on Jan 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My husband is a 68 year old red head with extremely thin skin. He experienced amazing results within 3 days of taking Rutin. No more excessive bruising and bleeding. Truly Amazing!

Bruises go away!!

Posted by Reviewer1844725 on Sep 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bruise easily but not when I take Rutin on a regular basis. My Grandma took it, my mom takes it, and I take it. Works great!!

It is multiple functional

Posted by Reviewer3021388 on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The bioflavnoids contained in Rutin can strengthen fragile capillaries and cholesterol reduction thus resulting blood circulation improvement It is also beneficial for good eye health and can ease pain in legs, backs and carpal tunnels syndromes.

good rutin

Posted by Reviewer1096450 on Nov 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Dr. Wong says rutin, zinc and MSM will prevent skin sagging. I'm 60 and doing good.

A must for dental health

Posted by Reviewer2944786 on May 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps me maintain my gums in good shape.

Country Life, Rutin, 500 mg, 100 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1992653 on Nov 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take these as eye protection, recommended by a whole-health therapist, and because I had an eye operation several years ago when a retina started to loosen. I've had no problems, and I can only assume the Rutin helps.

Rutin works for hemorrhoids!

Posted by Reviewer2265515 on May 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for three weeks and it is fantastic for hemorrhoids. After a couple days I noticed my hemorrhoids subsiding and within 1 week there was a drastic difference. Been 3 weeks now, and not a single flare up! I will be buying more of this stuff for sure!!

Great for hemrroids

Posted by Reviewer2072354 on Apr 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered with hemrroids for a very long time and nothing has ever worked until I came across this product from iherb.You're a lifesaver iherb,don't ever stop selling it.

Country Life Rutin excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2464596 on Jul 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried other brands of rutin, but Country Life is more effectual. It's purer in ingredients, and helps my arthritis much more noticeably.

Helpful for my veins

Posted by Reviewer1863239 on Jan 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I always take rutin to support my varicose veins. This is an economical product which makes it go down easier.

1 2 3 4