shark cartiliage

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Dec 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My allergies are much better

Our use of Shark Cartilage

Posted by Reviewer1397396 on Nov 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We have been taking Shark Cartilage for several years. for me, to relieve pain in my knees. When we moved from Little Rock, AR to Haughton, LA we were unable to find a source. We noticed iHerb had it listed and have made two orders from them. We are very pleased with the product. We recommended it to our son who has had a severe pain in his foot due to an accident. He had us include two bottles in our last order from him. He was surprised at the relief he received in just a few weeks.

for a painless joint

Posted by Reviewer1954946 on Mar 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

my patients walk painless through the world.

Seems to help but....

Posted by Butterfly on Jul 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My mom has joint pains and this seems to ease the pain in her knees and shoulder quite a bit. But then she started feeling nauseous every time she took this, so had to stop. I'm also questioning the eco friendliness of shark products...

Country Life Shark Cartlidges Cap, 800mg

Posted by Reviewer1213265 on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a "miracle" Cap, A massage therapist told us about this product.Science we have tried many kinds of pain killers and nothing works we were very hesitant to try another pill. "People this caps,really,really works." iherb please don't ever discontinue this product".

Helped !!!

Posted by 4768630320293336247 on Sep 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Helped !!!

chondroitin sulfate

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Dec 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I just wanted to take a natural form of chondroitin sulfate.

Loyal customers!Thank you!

Posted by Reviewer1291209 on Feb 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The service was excellent! The product was delivered fast! High quality! Thank you!

Great suplement

Posted by Reviewer3140729 on Oct 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A very good solution.

Using externally on Plantar's warts

Posted by Reviewer1156637 on Apr 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

For treating Plantar's Warts on the bottom of my feet, I mix a quarter of the powder from one of these veggie caps with Vitamin A oil, which I squeeze from a capsule that I have pricked with a pin. then, I apply the paste to each of the warts and cover with a bandaid. I do this every night before bed. I am hoping that by the end of 6 weeks, I will see progress. I've tried all forms of Thuja and many other treatments. So far, so good.

1 2