Better workouts

Posted by Reviewer1089276 on Jun 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had done muscle testing and found I was deficient in B-12. I took a B complex supplement but found from my trainer that methyl is the good stuff and cyano was not any good. When I took the methyl he suggested (this one) my training sessions improved, I got stronger and my endurance increased. It seems I burn more fat now too but that may be due to increased muscle from the better workouts. I have less muscle pain when I wake up now as well.

Superior product

Posted by Reviewer1814513 on Jul 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

6 weeks of this brought back sensitivity to fingertip. I also like the flavor better than the other best-seller.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1983220 on Mar 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have noticed better sleep and less stressed since taking. Thanks.

Best sub-lingual B12 I've ever taken

Posted by Reviewer1268636 on Aug 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Having had gastric bypass ten years ago, one of the supplements I am required the rest of my life is sub-lingual B12. I love these tablets. They have a great orange taste and disolve faster than any other name brands I have tried. This is it from now on. I'm sticking with these.

vitamin b12

Posted by Reviewer2930053 on Mar 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have no idea if it makes any difference because I felt fine before I used it. I am just taking precautions!But it is easy to take and tastes ok

Couldn't live without it!

Posted by Reviewer1819353 on Nov 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have slept so much better since I have been using this product!! Also has helped my back problems.

becca v houston tx.

Posted by Reviewer1426581 on Feb 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is amazing ! I have a hard time chewing and or swallowing pills, and this way, (sublingually) is just perfect for me. The taste is also great, so I feel I'm getting the full benefit of the supplemant. Will definitely purchase again !

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1358842 on Sep 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I decided to start taking this form of B-12 and for best results, its rec'd to take Folic Acid with it. This product has both. I can feel a difference between this and the cheaper cyanocobalamin type of B-12. I think my mood is generally better. I split the tablets for a 1500 mcg dose daily.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3170738 on Feb 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Helped me get my B12 levels back within normal range... without eating animals!!

Superior is an appropriate name

Posted by Reviewer3222225 on Aug 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These sublingual B-12 lozenges brought my B12 levels back to normal by taking 1 a day. They worked better than the monthly shots I was getting and a lot easier.