Better workouts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had done muscle testing and found I was deficient in B-12. I took a B complex supplement but found from my trainer that methyl is the good stuff and cyano was not any good. When I took the methyl he suggested (this one) my training sessions improved, I got stronger and my endurance increased. It seems I burn more fat now too but that may be due to increased muscle from the better workouts. I have less muscle pain when I wake up now as well.

Superior product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

6 weeks of this brought back sensitivity to fingertip. I also like the flavor better than the other best-seller.

Best sub-lingual B12 I've ever taken

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Having had gastric bypass ten years ago, one of the supplements I am required the rest of my life is sub-lingual B12. I love these tablets. They have a great orange taste and disolve faster than any other name brands I have tried. This is it from now on. I'm sticking with these.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have noticed better sleep and less stressed since taking. Thanks.

vitamin b12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have no idea if it makes any difference because I felt fine before I used it. I am just taking precautions!But it is easy to take and tastes ok

superior b12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

helps very good best quality

Excelente producto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Muy buen producto para combinarlo con otros que contengan vitaminas del grupo B. Con la particularidad de que al ser sublingual se absorbe mucho mejor y más rápido.

Methyl B12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this form of vitamin b12! I depend on it daily to wake me up in the morning in a better, more natural way than a cup of coffee! :)

Superior is an appropriate name

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These sublingual B-12 lozenges brought my B12 levels back to normal by taking 1 a day. They worked better than the monthly shots I was getting and a lot easier.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Helped me get my B12 levels back within normal range... without eating animals!!