Superior B-12 sublingual

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for 5years: my B-12 levels are equal or better than any B-12 injections given by a doctor!!!! This Methl B-12 is a real keeper!!

Helps Me Sleep Better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I sleep better when I take 3 of these per day, even though my blood level of B12 tested in the upper range of normal.

Energetic -B-12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Initially recommended by pharmasist to help with my lack of energy. I found the product very helpful. Purchasing through iHerb.com allows me to get the same great product at really great savings! Thanks

Great Energy Booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have Fibromyalgia and suffer from severe chronic fatique. I have taken the equavalent mcg. from other manufacturers, but this is the one that really gives me an energy boost. I never want to run out of it!

Combination of the three.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The taste of the lozenge is pleasant, and I find that the combination of the b & c vitamins with folic acid compliment each other to give the good effect on the body.

Best I've found

Posted by DebsiHerb on Oct 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered and used this product for many years and recommended it to friends and relatives. I find it works very quickly and for me it relieves anxiety. That said ANYTHING taken in excess can result negatively on the body. I do not take it daily and only take it when I know that my B12 levels would be lacking as a result of my diet. While some may report that there is a risk of cancer, I do not believe it to be so, since I was diagnosed and treated for cancer in 2009 and started taking it as a supplement thereafter with no indication of the cancer returning as yet.

nice for energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been tested and it showed that I have a shortage of B12. I sometimes get B12 injections, but I take these daily. To be honest I take these every other day. On the other day I take active B12 dibencozide (lozenges), also from Country Life. I feel like I have the best combination there. Some say that this one is the best vitamin B12, some say the dibencozide is the best. I take both (not on the same day). I like Country Life, I trust this brand. They really give energy. I advise you to take a vitamin B complex as well.

B12 vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take under the tongue. Take one every other day. Taste good. Slowly perking up. Reordering.

Country Life Superior B-12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am finally getting better by using this with solgar metafolin, country life dibencozide & country life coenzyme B caps. This is a very good product & does work, I will soon try solgar & enzymatic therapy methylcobalamin also. After 12 years, it is good start feeling well again.

This is great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this for several months. Through tests my Dr. determined my levels were low and this has helped me with bringing the levels back up!